Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

Official App

Napalm006
    Napalm006
    Private
    Private

Official App Empty Official App

Post by Napalm006 Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:38 am

Elite directed me to do this so here it is to make it official Very Happy

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    Napalm006

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    I've been playing FPS since Wolfenstein and Doom lol, Better yet I should clarify the more recent and focus of my FPS interest. I tend to choose tactical FPS over others but I still will play a game like Unreal for example:

*Note these are the games I have clan experience on PC with
    Rainbow Six (All of them since the original Smile ) Delta Force(s), Joint Ops, Battlefield 2, Counter Strike (Since Beta 3) and other Half Life mods, Star Wars Battlefronts, CoD2, and Planetside.

*Console
    Metal Gear Online (Old and New, was once ranked 5th in North America Overall on the old MGO) Rainbow Six (See above statement), Ghost Recon 2, Halo(s), Star Wars Battlefronts, Lost Planet, and CoD4

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    Since the early days of Rainbow and Counter Strike I've been in and out of numerous clans

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    Does WoW's Guilds count as a clan lol??? Razz No not at the moment.

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    Eastern

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community, (YOU MUST BE IN RECRUIT SQUAD FOR A WEEK)?
    I can't make a promise based on my work schedule to always be active, however I love to help out and organize team play and work. I don't mind which squad I'm on, just here to help out.

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I'm sorry but I cant spell english... XD. Like I said I'm here to help out and play in an organized environment. Whether it be hardcore or casual I don't care.

8. Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.
    The numerous MoV guys I played with on launch day???

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? MW2 or MAG or both?
    MAG

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    YES

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, ADD ELITEASSASSIN479 ON GB).
    No, I'll go make one. Anything else?
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Official App Empty Re: Official App

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:38 pm

Welcome! join recruit squad for a week to get into the groove of things, be ACTIVE, thats the main thing
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:06 am

Napalm, Welcome!
    It's good to see that you made an official app Smile I've enjoyed the MAG matches we've played in, keep up the good work and be active on this site.

TAC

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:35 am