Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Heavy Rain

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Heavy Rain Empty Heavy Rain

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:40 pm

This game.... i have not much to say about it.
    It is a one of a kind game, you will most likely not experience something like this for years to come.

No movie has ever and might not ever match up to this game.

This game... you must no know anything about the story before you play it, that is the only way to trully experience the game, otherwise, you ruined this game. You HAVE to play it your way, the sorrow, the pain, the power, everything about this game is just... mesmerizing.
    That is all i can say- Mesmerizing

Buy it, play it, beat it, remember it. It is a game unlike any game every made before.

You start out slow, in a nice sweet life. Everything seems so perfect, so peaceful... but suddenly, you are captured into the game.
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Heavy Rain Empty Re: Heavy Rain

Post by Zokoro Sat May 08, 2010 10:37 pm

I played through this game once and it seriously kicked ass. The storyline is just amazing, no matter how you play it. I'm gonna play through again and again until I get every single ending. Very Happy

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:59 am