Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

1st Platoon Info!

TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

1st Platoon Info! Empty 1st Platoon Info!

Post by TheFatalWound Sun Mar 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Welcome to 1st Platoon! This is all the Official info on 1st! Please Read if you are in 1st!

PL Statement:
    Welcome soldiers to 1st Platoon! I am TheFatalWound. Background Info: I joined MoV on Sunday June 14, 2009. I have worked my way up the ranks and now am the Co-Leader/Admin of the clan! My entire name/PSN is: TheFatalWound. Call me Fatal. I am a pretty laid back and friendly person but if I see any issues including inactivity, I have the ability to punish or even kick you from this squad. I will be leading this platoon into battle in MAG! If you have any issues, ideas, or questions you can always PM me. Before we get some things moving I thought I would just point out that not any 1 of you are more important to this clan as the other. Thanks and Welcome!

Activity Requirements:
    -No, the clan does not have membership activity requirements, but 1st Platoon does!!
    -Must post at least once a week...to hard? then leave this platoon!
    -Please report to a SL or Officer within the 1st platoon if you have any issues about inactivity! You MUST warn us before you go AWOL!
    -ACTIVITY IS REQUIRED FOR MEMBERSHIP IN 1ST PLATOON!

Platoon Leader(PL):
    TheFatalWound

Squad Leaders(SL):
    nickb_93
    Killophile
    ultimaprostreet
    TAC_260

Staff:
    1st Platoon will have 4 Staff members. They will do tasks the SLs/PL asks. Some Staff positions have certain duties. The PL Personal Assistant is for the Platoon Leader Mainly. He will do what the PL asks. The ON LEAVE/AWOL/Active Member List Organizer will create 3 lists. They will be the official active member lists. 1 for the people who post once a week, 1 for who has gone missing without permission, and the last 1 for members who tell us they will be gone. This role must be filled by a very active member who checks in a couple of times a week. The 2 General Assistants will do whatever is needed by the SLs/PL. To be on the Staff, you must be very active, more active than most! It is not required to be an officer or higher in the clan. [PM ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO JOIN STAFF(CAN'T BE A SL)

Staff Members:
    thoma_22(GA)
    Scootie(GA)

Spots Open: 2 (GAs Only At This Point)

Staff Roles:
    [PLAsst] (PL Personal Assistant)
    [MLO] (ON LEAVE/AWOL/Active Member List Organizer)
    [GA] (General Assistant)
    [GA] (General Assistant)

OIC(OIC will be in 1st):
    Eliteassassin479

Member List(not including the above people):
    32 Members, 1 Platoon!

Squads:
    Squads will be used for organizing the groups in-game. They will not be permanent. When we set up platoon practices/battles, we will set squads. A squad leader will be appointed to a squad. This is so we know where everyone will be in-game. They also translate to group(in-game)

Reserves:
    IF we have an entire platoon practice/battle, we will pull in members from Recruit squad, other platoons, or members not in any platoon.

1st Platoon Leader,
    TheFatalWound

Last edited by TheFatalWound on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:41 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : General Changes....)

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:32 am