Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

App

A007MAG
    Private
    Private

App Empty App

Post by A007MAG Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:59 am

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    A007MAG

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    Played 90% of MoH, cod, all battlefield, 80% of tom clancy games. Basically nearly everything in the past 7 years.

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    I'm ex SVER and Raven, planning to stay on Valor. I applied for clans but no-one replied.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    Nope.

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    GMT

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community, (not just make an app then never see you on the sitge again)?
    Yup.

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I think you should let me join because; I have very good experience with FPS and Tactical Shooters,I'm regularly online and I'm very good at using LMGs and ARs.I'm always respectful to others. As-well as all of that, being from SVER and Raven I know what basic tactics they use in defending and attacking, so I can play accordingly.

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG Forums? Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.
    MAG Forums.

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? MW2, MAG or both?
    MAG

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    Usually Text chat, as I type very fast, but I have been known to use a mic.

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, ADD ELITEASSASSIN479 ON GB).
    Nope.

*By posting this application, I agree to the clan rules, and agree to try my best at all times. I will listen to my commanding officers and will not let my squad down. I will also be as active as I can.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

App Empty Re: App

Post by TheFatalWound Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:58 pm

Welcome to MoV! We are glad to have you!

You need to be as active as you can in-game, AND here as well. We consider activity being both combined. If your not committed here, it will not work!

And for training, you have came to the right place! We have a recruitment program that is mandatory for all new members. There will be a boot camp that is also mandatory. This helps our members learn basic skills on the battlefield!
    Head over to recruit squad, there, you will be required to go to atleast one boot camp lead by lucasicool or ultimaprostreet, you have to be in recruit squad for 2 weeks before you can join any other squad! Check out the threads and info! Stay Active!! Thanks!

Make sure to make an account on our organization website: http://valorislife.xippy.org/?page=0
    Make sure you are committed with staying with Valor!
    MoV Co-Leader,
    TheFatalWound
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Wed May 12, 2010 9:10 pm

Be sure to search on Facebook under groups - 'MoV (Men of Valor) - MAG (Massive Action Game)'. Trying to get numbers on this group so it becomes more seen on FB to get more new recruits.

Also please post on http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mag/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-54749240&pid=950933&tag=topics%3Btitle & http://forums.mag.com/t5/Clan-Recruitment-and-Discussion/MoV-Men-of-Valor-Valor-PMC-Clan/td-p/480123 to keep the recruiting posts visible.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm