Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+2
Gutairest
War_Eagle101
6 posters

What class kit do you use the most?

War_Eagle101
    War_Eagle101
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

What class kit do you use the most? Empty What class kit do you use the most?

Post by War_Eagle101 Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:05 pm

So far I've used the Assault kit the most in my games. I've unlocked all the assault gear and so now I'm starting to work on the Engineer kit, even though I keep switching back to assault every now and then.
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

What class kit do you use the most? Empty Re: What class kit do you use the most?

Post by Gutairest Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:36 pm

ive unlocked everything in every kit so now im either assult with a G3 or an M1 garand or sniper with M24 magnum ammo and 12x scope
    War_Eagle101
    War_Eagle101
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

What class kit do you use the most? Empty Re: What class kit do you use the most?

Post by War_Eagle101 Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:52 pm

Thats good Gutairest. How many hours have you played BC2?

EDIT: nvm. If I had looked at your sig. I might have seen that it tells how long you have played. My bad Shocked
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Gutairest Thu Apr 15, 2010 5:00 pm

ya hahahaha its ok
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Killophile Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:19 pm

I went to M3 with medic, than I went MAX engineer but use the PP2000. Have yet to max in assault or sniper, working on helis for now.
    hotdog_fingers
    hotdog_fingers
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by hotdog_fingers Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:50 pm

I've been playing engineer lately switching between the advanced guns. It's nice to be able to take out soldiers, vehicles and buildings with the same kit...plus you have silenced weapons and can repair vehicles...you can't get more versatile than that!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:44 am

I use everything, bc im amazing with everything
    HI_987654321
    HI_987654321
    Private
    Private

Post by HI_987654321 Sat Apr 17, 2010 5:06 pm

recon/medic. im amazing at sniping. careful for that cross map headshot if your on other team.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 7:15 pm