Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

5 posters

HELLO MoV

HI_987654321
    HI_987654321
    Private
    Private

HELLO MoV Empty HELLO MoV

Post by HI_987654321 Sat Apr 17, 2010 4:59 pm

Hello people in MoV! I just got accepted yesterday and I realized that I should make an intro post Very Happy. Im 14 going on 15 in august (even though profile says 15 XD). Mainly I play friday through sunday or any day i don't have school.(8:00am-11:30pm I'll be on most likely). Mainly I joined because I hate it when I go into pubs and the entire other team is one well organized clan and our team, well we get our asses handed to us. I live in New Jersey (any south jersey people yes i am a benny Lol Sign) In winter I probably will not be on as much due to wrestling (weight class 189 bitches!) and the occasional saturday I will not be on from the fact of longggg black belt tests (4th degree in 2013!) Games I have are: Guitar Hero 3 & World Tour, all 3 ratchet and clanks released for PS3(i have every single one so i guess i'm a bit of a fanboy rofl), GRID, Midnight Club: LA, Elder Scrolls 4 Oblivion(game of the year:) ), Killzone 2, Cod4-6, Uncharted 2, Bad Company 2(i also had 1 but i traded in rofl), MAG (of course), and Battlefield 1943. If you want ill play with anyone on any game I have that has online MP. Also don't be afraid if from my mic you hear screamo it my fav Smile.
    Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

HELLO MoV Empty Re: HELLO MoV

Post by Mr_Future Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:16 pm

nice to meet you. our MAG division is very strong and our bfbc2 division continues to grow by the day. Try to stay active

See ya on the battlefield
    SdgRaven
    SdgRaven
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Post by SdgRaven Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:51 am

Welcome To Men Of Valor

I'm SdgRaven The MoV Artist I Play Mag Mostly
    Also I Make Avatars And Signature Images If You Like I Could Make You One
    Just Visit My Site And Fill Out A Request And I'll Try To Get Back In 24hr Or Less http://ravenscustoms.moonfruit.com/

Again Welcome
    cortezelgangster
    cortezelgangster
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cortezelgangster Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:03 am

nice to meet you
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 pm

Wow nice being a that high of a degree of black belt, but you still have a ways to thrive there chummy; don't take too seriously. Anyways good to meet you, and stay active. Yeahhp

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:28 am