Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

Application

Klimatic
    Klimatic
    Private
    Private

Application Empty Application

Post by Klimatic Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:24 pm

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    Klimatic

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    I've had bad experiences with games like MW2 since I am not the Run n' Gun or Camping type, and games like Battlefield I'm really attached to. I am skilled on BC2 and I'm usually near the top of my team. I do prefer TPS but overall FPS is where I belong.

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    None
    I've always been a lone wolf.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    No.

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    Georgia, U.S.

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    Yes.

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I want to join because, somewhat, I want to call myself a member of a dedicated team instead of the pussies the BC2 squad selection sticks me with. That's basically why. I think you should let me in because I'm a team player and mash select every game during BC2, spotting, repairing friendly tanks, UAVs, and Helicopters, and also I use the Motion Mine and Mortar/C4 during the Recon class instead of just sniping. I also use Ticket Management in the Medic class and I know when or when not to revive. I use my SMK launchers and not just the grenades and give every ally I see a chance to refill ammunition. (You can tell I'm a big BC2 player, right?).

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG Forums? Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.
    Battlefield PSN Forums

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? MAG, BC2, or both?
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    I have Gmail and a near empty PSN message box.

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, ADD ELITEASSASSIN479 ON GB).
    Yes.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by TheFatalWound Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome to MoV! We are glad to have you!

You need to be as active as you can in-game, AND here as well. We consider activity being both combined. If your not committed here, it will not work!

Because you are part of the BC2 Division, you need to check out the BC2 Division Section on the forums! Also, check the Ops section for BC2 Ops! There is a BC2 Op next week on Saturday. Sign up on the thread! Make sure to add the guys who play BC2, theres a list in the General Discussion part of BC2! Thanks!

Hope you enjoy it here! Also, we have recently started the BC2 Division so things will be changing/growing!

MoV Co-Leader/Admin,
    TheFatalWound
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Wed May 12, 2010 9:11 pm

Be sure to search on Facebook under groups - 'MoV (Men of Valor) - MAG (Massive Action Game)'. Trying to get numbers on this group so it becomes more seen on FB to get more new recruits.

Also please post on http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/action/mag/show_msgs.php?topic_id=m-1-54749240&pid=950933&tag=topics%3Btitle & http://forums.mag.com/t5/Clan-Recruitment-and-Discussion/MoV-Men-of-Valor-Valor-PMC-Clan/td-p/480123 to keep the recruiting posts visible.
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Thu May 13, 2010 1:30 am

Check out the game mag to. We need all the help we can get.
    Klimatic
    Klimatic
    Private
    Private

Post by Klimatic Thu May 13, 2010 5:23 pm

aj_la1 wrote:Check out the game mag to. We need all the help we can get.
    Nah, I saving for Crysis 2.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 6:40 pm