Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Hello All

Spiff1426
    Spiff1426
    Private
    Private

Hello All Empty Hello All

Post by Spiff1426 Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 pm

First off, thank you for the letting me join your clan. Its been a few years since i had any kind of organized gaming, so it may take me a while to get into the swing of things.

My PSN is Spiff1426 (i play mostly BC2 nowadays). I live in Door County, WI and have two jobs. Ive been gaming since Mech Warrior 4. (i think i was 13-14 when i started in my first and last clan) From there i have slowly moved to counsels. starting with X box; halo/halo 2 online, then to the 360 with halo 3 and gears of war. Then i got a PS3 slim when they where released, and played MW2 till BC2 came out.

I hope to become a valuable part of the BC2 squad, while playing with the very limited time that i have.

See you on the battlefield.
    Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Hello All Empty Re: Hello All

Post by Mr_Future Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:13 pm

welcome to MoV. its good to see our bfbc2 division is continuing to grow

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 10:31 pm