Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+5
jkomcs
Eliteassassin479
waveray_sniper
NightmareStorm
NR4TW
9 posters

Battlefield Bad Company 2.......................................

NR4TW
    NR4TW
    Private
    Private

Battlefield Bad Company 2....................................... Empty Battlefield Bad Company 2.......................................

Post by NR4TW Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:23 pm

Gameplay and Developer walk through..................

http://video.ign.com/streaming/e3-2009/index.html?start=0&sto
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Battlefield Bad Company 2....................................... Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2.......................................

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Jun 05, 2009 3:59 pm

i watched the E3 gameplay on IGn, looks just like the first one, except the building accualy totally fall down. nothing different.
    NR4TW
    NR4TW
    Private
    Private

Battlefield Bad Company 2....................................... Empty Re: Battlefield Bad Company 2.......................................

Post by NR4TW Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:06 pm

NightmareStorm wrote:i watched the E3 gameplay on IGn, looks just like the first one, except the building accualy totally fall down. nothing different.

What's not different? Have you played the first one? If so you can CLEARLY see differences, and if you haven't played the first game on a CONTINUOUS basis, then you cannot comment.
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:37 pm

lol, no i have never played the first, which is how i can tell the weapons, maps, building, walls, fences, and character models look EXACTLY the same, but still, i lOVED the story of the first one, and im getting BC2 just for the story, cause Battlefield games have unbelieavble boring multiplayer.

and i used to play it on a continius basis, but it just lost its appeal, nothing like the addiction that CoD4 MP has... if BC has an MP as addicting as CoD4 has, i'd play it over COD4.
    waveray_sniper
    waveray_sniper
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by waveray_sniper Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:02 pm

im waiting for more info on this game. all they did was add a bunch of classes and weapons customizations...
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:39 pm

i liked BF:BC overall, but there wasnt much to do, you couldnt choose the map and only had 2 game modes. and nightmare, have you not played BF2 or BF1942, both have very good MP
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:03 am

played and have BF2, singleplayer was AWESOME!!!!!!!! MP was GAYYY!!!!!!!!!!
    jkomcs
    jkomcs
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post by jkomcs Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:23 am

1942 was pretty awesome
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:11 pm

any of you guys getting 1943?
    waveray_sniper
    waveray_sniper
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by waveray_sniper Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:50 am

BF2's multiplayer was really fun for me.dont know what happened to you nightmare.

and yes, i got 1943 buy it its awesome and cheap and just as good as BFBC!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:08 pm

i dont think i going to get it
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Im defently getting this one. see in both battlefields. mag and bad company
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Killophile Thu Mar 04, 2010 8:04 pm

I've been playing BF since NAM man, fuckin' Nam. BFV has GREAT flight physics. Hueys, Mi 8s, Mig, Corsair, F4 phantom, Loach... Great fun, I was a muthfucha with the M14/Mortar kit US and the Mat 49/Mortar kit as NVA.

I played the crap outta BF Modern Combat for ps2 remember that?
    Then BF2 PC which pwned PC fps', BF2142? Kinda gay. Then BC which is a great Dice title, BC2 is equally cool but still does not have the same MASSIVE draw as mag.
    MAG is an innovative game and that alone will keep me playing.

BF really is the best "series", MAG has been the most innovative title in a long time. My 2 cents.
    hotdog_fingers
    hotdog_fingers
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by hotdog_fingers Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:26 pm

I'm a big supporter of MAG, but with the announcement of Socom 4 later this year, there's a good chance Zipper will focus all their resources on the new game and blow off MAG (despite what they claim). That makes the most business sense. I'm going to give BC2 a try.
    Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Charged_particle Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:41 pm

I love BF42 if I could find my install disc I would be playing that and MAG. I have most BF games on PC except the road to rome, and secret weapons. all in all the MP is great maybe not 2142 did not like that game as much BF2 played the crap out of it. I did how ever get board of MP for BC same maps. and 12v12 in such big maps reall is not that fun. if BC could handle the MP size of mag the game would awesome and as long as im in a fanasy world i would love a millon dollars!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:09 pm