Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+2
hotdog_fingers
TheFatalWound
6 posters

BC2 Elite Team

TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

BC2 Elite Team Empty BC2 Elite Team

Post by TheFatalWound Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:30 pm

I will be recruiting for this as well as normal members! We have been getting A LOT of challenges on Gamebattles, and bc this is not a competitive clan, i will be creating a team just for GB BC2. This is members who are serious gamers who can play on a moments notice. This does not mean that normal members cant join in on battles. You just have to be 99.999999% sure u can make it! If you think you have what it takes to be on this team, post here. This is only for the BC2 MoV Competitive Counter Part! Also, this is only a beta. I just want to see if we can do this. With all the challenges we get, i would like to play them, but just can't. If this Elite Team does not work, we will just ignore challenges and challenge the other teams.

Thanks,
    BC2 Administration

Team List:
    hotdog_fingers
    DrGiggles

PS: All BC2 Elite Team Members must have each other on their friends list! Thanks

Last edited by TheFatalWound on Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
    hotdog_fingers
    hotdog_fingers
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

BC2 Elite Team Empty Re: BC2 Elite Team

Post by hotdog_fingers Tue Apr 20, 2010 3:11 pm

I'm ready for it. I can't always drop everything for this, but if I commit to a match, I will show.
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:34 pm

Yep, I'm in. I just hope other people will join too. It would be sweet to have many devoted players
    Klimatic
    Klimatic
    Private
    Private

Post by Klimatic Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:18 pm

If you're using Private Matches for this, I'm in.
    Like Hotdog_Fingers, any committed matches I will show. Others are 'maybe's.
    PS: If I end up having way too much difficulty, after the match I might migrate to CoD4 for a little bit to cool off.
    lax2guy2
    lax2guy2
    Private
    Private

Post by lax2guy2 Tue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 pm

sign me up. I have class some nights but other than that I should be good to go. As long as the matches are scheduled a couple days in advance I should know whether I can make it or not.
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:21 am

I'd like to try.

If I end up missing matches you can kick me from the roster. But I'm almost positive I can do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:28 pm