Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+9
cheeseclown
A007MAG
needswall
Gutairest
Charged_particle
lax2guy2
Eliteassassin479
DrGiggIes
xChelseaSmile
13 posters

Greatest moments online!

xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Greatest moments online! Empty Greatest moments online!

Post by xChelseaSmile Thu Apr 22, 2010 12:23 am

List the greatest moment or most epic moment you've had online.

Mine was today.

I was defending arica Harbour, and was just standing out in the open shooting at random far away targets.

I noticed one of those guys in a jeep driving up to me, and as soon as he got close I switched to my RPG7 and shot it at the truck.

The truck then blew up and flipped right OVER my guys body, landing behind me. It was epic, it was totally matrix style!
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Greatest moments online! Empty Re: Greatest moments online!

Post by DrGiggIes Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:51 am

Nice!! I had a cool moment in the beta, which was a long time ago. There were 2 guys standing next to each other repairing a tank, but one of the guys was right in front of the other one. I sniped them both in 1 shot, it went through both of their heads and I got a double kill
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:12 pm

Isla Innnocentes, M24, defending second areaim at the edge, and this guy on jetski is pretty far back, i get him, did the same on Atacama with a 4 wheeler

BTW, i got a 206 Marksmans headshot, jsut the marskman, not total, from C to their base, jsut a rough estimate of distance fromt eh front of C to Front of A is only 96
    lax2guy2
    lax2guy2
    Private
    Private

Post by lax2guy2 Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:33 pm

From the first start zone in Arica harbor as attacker. I joined a bit late and thought I would scope in with my M24 and noticed there was a sniper in one of the far off towers. I took a shot figuring it would come up short, turns out it was a headshot and I ended up getting a 433 marksman bonus.

Also on Isla inocentes I shot the pilot out of a helicopter and the copter crashed before the other people bailed, it was pretty funny.
    Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Charged_particle Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:41 am

one of mine was on white pass. C flag was being taken, I see someone run in a building so I bring the down the house with some good'ol C4 well it turns out his squad was hiding in the atic and I got them all with destruction 2.0.
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Gutairest Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:19 pm

the best game of my life in BC2.... ive no scoped 4 guys one was a helicopter pilot and another i was randomly shooting!! all were headshots and when i shot the pilot his chopper went down and i got 3 more kills!! when it exploded i also shot a mini gun shooter out of another helicopter with my M9 pistol!! and my sniper is the M24 with 12x zoom and Magnum ammo!! i was born to be a sniper!! this is the best match ever!!! if you dont believe me tats ur problem this is all true!! my team won the match this is so great!!i got 22 kills and my score was 2638!!
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:00 pm

I just got a fucking PRO game last night.

It may not be a single MOMENT but rather an entire game of amazing epicness.

I will admit, the other team wasn't THAT good, so It's probably why I was able to do what I did, but I remember every single thing that happened, so step by step it was...

Spawn: Very beginning of the match, defending on Valparaiso(RUSH) and so I pull out my GOL sniper with Magnum ammo and Extra mags.

The first wave of enemies come right around the left side on the water, and sneak up behind me. I turn around when I hear one guy and no scope him and get a collat headshot (there turned out to be another guy behind him, i didn't even see him).

I got 4 more kills, all quick scopes (i am terrible at quick scoping). And then I was getting excited. I managed to take out the entire wave of guys myself (the wave that came on foot). A helicopter and tank came up, so I mortered the tank and blew it up earning me a double, then started no scoping towards the helicopter hoping to get a lucky shot. My 7th shot I took out the pilot and crashed the helicopter for a triple LOL.

So in total, in a span of about 2 minutes, I took out 11 of the guys on the enemy team. After that I got on the Heavy MG and took out another 5 foot soldiers and a helicopter that had 2 guys in it.

I then got knifed from behind and the rest of the game was really just me sniping.

The end score was 27-3.
    The end EXP was 16000(not THAT great, but it was nice to have a lot of EXP for once)
    Best game ever for me! I
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:34 pm

16,000 not that good??? Did you mean 1,600... I have been averaging maybe 700... Gonna take me forever to level up on this game. PS, I tried to join you Chelsea when I came online but your server was full, but I now think maybe I was on the opposite team to you as several games running I / my team got proper spanked...

No greatest moments for me yesterday, but several epic fails...
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Thu Apr 29, 2010 12:21 am

No I meant 16000 haha.

Most of the time I average around 700-2000, but 16000 was because of my killstreak and headshots and killing choppers and stuff.

I got 3? insignia's 12-14 pins and like 5 dogtags haha.

It was epic but I'm usually NEVER even close to this good.

I don't recall killing you though, maybe we did play on opposites. Not really sure Smile

Join me anytime man, I'd be totally willing to play some BC2 with you!
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:00 am

Sounds good. What's the deal with the dogtags. Have got 3 to date but not sure how or what they are all about.
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:23 am

You get them when you stab someone.

I don't know how you get silver instead of bronze, but I think it has something to do with knifing someone whos on a killstreak, if not that, then knifing someone high leveled or prestiged? I'm not really sure.
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:39 am

i recently shot down a blackhawk with my gernade launcher on hardcore so there was no reticule. I think i got 2 kills but the rest of them just bailed out.
    i also recently got a K/D of 43-21
    A007MAG
    Private
    Private

Post by A007MAG Sat May 08, 2010 1:37 pm

landed my chopper for repairs on an anti-tank mine and died:)
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Gutairest Sat May 08, 2010 2:03 pm

needswall wrote:Sounds good. What's the deal with the dogtags. Have got 3 to date but not sure how or what they are all about.
    u get dogtags for knifing people and i think its like levels that they r or if its the level u r cuz ive been only get silver latley or its if they know u r there not and if they know ur there and ur in the middle of a firefight with them and knife them i think u get gold. i dnt how it works look it up on BING!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat May 08, 2010 2:36 pm

every moment i play is a greatest moment
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Sun May 09, 2010 8:00 pm

Actually had a rather good moment on MAG yesterday. Was playing Valor Sabotage and sniping from the right side spawn point (and just sniping to get the stats and medals before you sniper haters jump all over me) and aiming at the gap between the tents and the water tower where the enemy can come from after spawning and was tracking a guy who went out of sight behind the tent, he must have been 2 or 3 steps gone but I thought what the heck and fired where I thought he should be and nailed him. Wish I could have heard him bitching and moaning about getting sniped in a spot where you cannot be seen. Was courtesy of Cookie after playing with him a few days back he made the comment about shooting through the tents, since which I think I have had at least a dozen tent kills. Should be a trophy for that: 'Tent Killer'.
    cheeseclown
    cheeseclown
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cheeseclown Mon May 10, 2010 1:10 pm

mines not as great as some of yours but i was sniping at a guy missed horribly and killed a guy who i couldnt even see. but on another not i was playing halo 3 with a friend and he killed himself with a traffic cone. he shot a sniper at a guy running up some stairs got a head shot bullet kept traveling hit an explosive barrel thus launching a traffic cone at his character resulting in a suicide
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Mon May 10, 2010 7:43 pm

Ha ha! Death by traffic cone.
    nemeshT
    nemeshT
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by nemeshT Tue May 11, 2010 1:38 am

it happened in the beta.
    I put a anti tank mine on the road to that small town.
    a minute later I was on the road again,
    just like in the first trailer, the tank was slowly driving to my way and I
    was sure that i'm dead.
    BUT THEN THE TANK BLEW, FLEW IN THE AIR, AND LANDED RIGHT ON ME!!!
    It almost killed me!
    I just "stepped out" of the tank and ran to a cover.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Tue May 11, 2010 6:41 am

One of the greater moments I had in Mag was when Raven was racing away in one of the APC's while we were defending in Acq and they had already gotten through the gate on from the other platoon and were racing to victory. I led them with a mortar strike (not easy to do at all by the way) and nailed it as they already had 1 of the APC's returned. It was great as I watched the map and all of a sudden +5's started to pop up and the APC went down.

Shitty part was we still lost the map as they drove another one out the same way, but still a great shot
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue May 11, 2010 7:34 am

lol, brash, i hate to burst your bubble, but this is BC2 moments
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Tue May 11, 2010 7:44 am

True but I saw Nees stalking about Mag and namesh talk Halo 3 so I figured I'd add my $.02
    nemeshT
    nemeshT
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by nemeshT Tue May 11, 2010 9:45 am

Brashin wrote:True but I saw Nees stalking about Mag and namesh talk Halo 3 so I figured I'd add my $.02

Halo 3?
    that was in BC2 beta!
    Waffle1994
    Waffle1994
    Private
    Private

Post by Waffle1994 Tue May 11, 2010 8:05 pm

I was playing Conquest in Arica Harbor, and I noticed there were a ton of people running around near C. So I go into a building to see if I can pick them off while they attempt to take C from us. Each one of them, two squads I believe attempted to take refuge in the exact same house... I took two out with my m16, reloaded and took 3 more out, I killed one with a grenade, killed another with my M16. Another came through the door behind me, and my M16 was out of ammo... So I switch to my side arm with only 4 bullets left and take him out. And then I get backstabbed by a bushwookie.

At least I tried, but I've never been able to do that again.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 am

Your right Namesh I meant Cheeseclown

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 9:19 pm