Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

Halo Reach

BUSHIDOw01f
    BUSHIDOw01f
    Private
    Private

Halo Reach Empty Halo Reach

Post by BUSHIDOw01f Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi guys, Wolf here and i will be updating this thread (topic) about everything Halo Reach. I will be playing and moving to this once it releases, but i am hoping to incorporate MoV in tht game with Elite's permission. The beta releases May 3rd, and all you have to do is have a copy of ODST insert it into your xbox (Gold memebership required) at the mainy menu scroll down to the extras tab and BAM click the Halo Reach Beta and start pwnin noobs!!

Here is the link to watch the developers talk about Slayer, new game modes, and other juicy stuff

http://g4tv.com/videos/45506/Halo-Reach-Multiplayer-Beta-ViDoc-Carnage-Carnivale/?quality=hd

So far this is what's for certain:

Co-op: online (4 players) offline: 2 for certain but possibly 4 as well

Exp: the exp system has been re-tooled, no more traditional xp like Halo 3. Now it is based upon credits, credits are used to buy asthetic upgrdes for your character and other fun stuff. Credits are awarded for killing enemies, earning medals (double kills, headshots, etc.) and completeing challenges in single-player and multiplayer challenges like killing 500 enemies, or completing a level in campaign with a certain loadout.

Armor Abilities: these replace equipment from halo 3, the armor abilites include active cloak, armor lock, and the jetpack and SPRINTING. They're is a cool-down time when using all of these. Plus the abilities will be associated with load-outs which players will chose at the start of the game mode, and will be given the chance to create a loadout of their own which includes the selection of a weapon. Power weapons cannot be in a loadout (sniper, rocket launcher, etc)

Elites: Elites have been given a overhaul in their ferocity and now speak in their native language (Ah the good ol halo 1 days) and tower above the spartans. Armor abilites for the elites have been hush-hush, but to counter the spartans sprint Elite's have the ability to dive roll. Noote Elites are only available in certain game modes such as juggernaut, invasion, generator defense.

Weapons: OK Here We go First up the Humans: Sniper, DMR (Designated Marksmen Rifle) replaces battle rifle, grenade launcher, shotgun, rocket launcher and Pistol, along with the Assasult rifle (now with the ability to actually kill someone!) Elites: Focus rilfe (covenant version of the sniper rifle), Plasma launcher (fires plasma grenades), Plasma Rifle (now looks like a rifle), Needler, Energy Sword and Gravity Hammer

What's been removed: Here's the damage you dont have a smg anymore, you cannot dual-wield and no more equipment

(this is my first major thread, please let me know how it is any feedback would be welcome: Any questions please watch the vid address i posted in this thread should answer any questions you might have)

P.S. if any ppl would like to party up in the beta my Gamertag is: SniperWolf45 (Yes, i like wolves lol) i will also be posting my impressions of the beta upon its release
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Halo Reach Empty Re: Halo Reach

Post by aj_la1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:54 am

U really like ur halo. Well wish u luck with that, never got into it for some reason.
    BUSHIDOw01f
    BUSHIDOw01f
    Private
    Private

Post by BUSHIDOw01f Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:44 am

Yea, but i hated halo 3. 2 and Halo Combat evolved are the ones i like. I figured id post for anyone besides me, who was interested and thnks for posting!!
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:58 am

Well we planing great things for this site. So maybe mov will branch out to 360. But leaders will have the final word.
    BUSHIDOw01f
    BUSHIDOw01f
    Private
    Private

Post by BUSHIDOw01f Fri Apr 23, 2010 12:55 pm

i know, i thought it would be a great way to get more exposure, and a way for our clan to reach to people who dont have Ps3's
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:03 pm

I have a close close (imean really close like down the street) friend getting this game. It looks amazing
    BUSHIDOw01f
    BUSHIDOw01f
    Private
    Private

Post by BUSHIDOw01f Fri Apr 23, 2010 1:05 pm

yea, ive been following Reach ever since the teaser trailer at E3 2009

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 8:56 am