Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond

Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond Empty A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond

Post by Killophile Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:24 am

While the transition to Platoons is a good thing, weve lost some of the "intimacy" that came with squads, and communication has dropped hardcore.

I still enjoy MAG, but the rush is over and the lack of players and forum posts reflect this. Im hoping to rekindle the flame for this game and would like to hear from those guys who were once active members of Delta Squad.

So show your faces you lymey bastards!
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond Empty Re: A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond

Post by Killophile Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:58 pm

Crying or Very sad

Down one for good already.
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond Empty Re: A Call to Arms: Previous DS members please respond

Post by Killophile Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:19 am

Buncha turds. Those that know me wont be offended, those that dont are like my avatar, jerk off girlymen.
    Too bad we couldnt hold what we had, cause it WAS alotta fun.

That should be strike 3 for me, lets see.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:59 pm