Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Lockerz info

Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Lockerz info Empty Lockerz info

Post by Mr_Future Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:15 pm

lockerz is a site where you watch videos and earn ptz to redeem prizes such as video games ipods etc...

Redemptions:

ive seen two redemptions both have lasted 40 minutes exactly. you must visit ptzplace.lockerz.com to redeem your prize. it is however frustrating when ive tried to participate in redemptions. today i missed the redemption by 1 minute.... and i in the first redemption everything was already fresh out. is it a scam???idk for sure you be the judge.Redemptions take place in the last week of the month (also some special redemptions)

How can i join??

Multiple people in this clan have a lockerz just have them send you an invite and register then your all set to go.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Lockerz info Empty Re: Lockerz info

Post by TheFatalWound Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:15 am

I'm one of those members with Lockerz! Its a great place. I am farely new so I have never seen a redemption and have yet to buy something...but i can still invite you. need the ptz!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:44 am