Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

Might need a break

dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Might need a break Empty Might need a break

Post by dakidx Fri May 07, 2010 7:46 pm

I feel that maybe I should take a break or leave the clan, simply because it's hard to focus on school and try to be active enough to help the clan. Also some of the ... "older" members of the clan have this asshole mentality as if their age makes them superior to us younger members... which is BS. If anything that state of mind is immature in every sense of the word. Just to be clear this isn't simply because i got demoted cause i can easily regain status, I've been thinking of this for a while.

Your all still welcome to play games with me whenever im on... Im not 100% sure on leaving yet, but I just wanted to bring it up for everyone to see.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Might need a break Empty Re: Might need a break

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri May 07, 2010 8:03 pm

kid, i would never demote you bc of your age, its activity
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Fri May 07, 2010 8:10 pm

I know what you mean kid. There has been an older member presence in the clan. And I can see how you would fell like that. I am younger as well. And there are plenty of members who are much older then me and take that to their advantage. BUT, it doesn't matter in the long run bc however much they think they are better then me...they aren't! haha. Hope you decide to stay. You have been with MoV for a long time and it would be hard to see you go.
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Fri May 07, 2010 8:18 pm

No not what I meant at all. I was just saying some of the older members have these... jerk moments that they only show towards younger members.
    i try to post at least 5 times a week, but thats not enough for Co-Admin, thats LAZINESS! lol

But regardless i decided to stay for the simple fact that there are still some cool people around
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri May 07, 2010 8:21 pm

i would want you to stay, the reason for your drop was bc i hdnt seen you, show up on chatbox will help, ill glaadly give ur spot back
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Fri May 07, 2010 8:26 pm

no problem, it is nice to know you guys dont want me to leave. (Run away im getting emotional!!! lol)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:47 pm