Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise Empty NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:37 pm

so if ya wanna know how to get 3+ guns on Der Reise, contact me, and remember, a fellow clan member has found the best glitch in zombies ever Smile

after i show/tell you how, i just want ONE thing, if you tell of anyone about it, remember to mention NightmareStorm as the founder.

oh and i found it!!! i found it!!! YYYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise Empty Re: NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:17 pm

someone found that out a long time ago, i used it on MP1
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise Empty Re: NightmareStorm, founder of 3+ guns on Der Reise

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:38 pm

-_- new map, not old map dude...... no one has yet found out how to get 3 guns on Der Reise -_-, and i realized that u can use the old way, and will try to film it and post on youtube as the first one Smile
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:42 pm

i was pretty sure that the old ways would work, but congrats on finding a new way to do it
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:20 am

not new way, but old way, its just that no one has yet been smart enought to try it Smile
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:31 am

lol, good for you
    Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Mr_Future Sun Aug 09, 2009 3:58 pm

to confusen i always cant do it and give away my good gun
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:39 am

as i've said, host can't do it....

and i also told you, NEVER HAVE YOUR GOOD GUN OUT!!!!!!!!

Cody knows how to do it, its the same as Nacht Der Untoten, and sadly, i cant make a vid and be popular on the zombie community Sad

so if you need help, ask Cody if im not on.
    King_Cody7
    King_Cody7
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post by King_Cody7 Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:45 pm

nice life lol. "Ask Cody" yeh thats right im a beast and I dont even got a workin PS3 right now Razz. Its pretty simple you just need 2 ppl (I always though the host could do it??)
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm

well, idk, i tried it with some people hostin, and they couldnt do it Sad..... mayby they did it wrongs, who knows.

here try this guys-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YIeFLDFnbTg

it should help out

BUT!!! for Der Reise, you need to open the box a second before they go down, cause they "kinda" fixed it, ou cant pick a gun or open the box when someone is downed by it, otherwise, its EXACTLY the same, lol....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:07 pm