Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+2
DanWhoElse
freeKill-112
6 posters

WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ)

freeKill-112
    freeKill-112
    Private
    Private

WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ) Empty WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ)

Post by freeKill-112 Wed Aug 26, 2009 10:55 am

Anyone tried this game yet? I've played the demo three times on my Xbox Bounce Awesome game. 'Cept when my friends say "Wet? Sounds like some weird sex game"

http://www.rubiwet.com/
    DanWhoElse
    Private
    Private

WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ) Empty Re: WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ)

Post by DanWhoElse Wed Aug 26, 2009 3:50 pm

I played the demo on ps3 a few times its great!
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ) Empty Re: WET (No it's not a sex game, Christ)

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:12 pm

may not be a sex game, she she looks like she's from a sex game Smile
    freeKill-112
    freeKill-112
    Private
    Private

Post by freeKill-112 Wed Aug 26, 2009 4:15 pm

NightmareStorm wrote:may not be a sex game, she she looks like she's from a sex game Smile

I know eh? Very Happy While playing I was like "Oh my Gawd, a game with a sexy female character that's FUN to play? Someone pinch me."
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:06 pm

i find that when a comany focuses alot on the girl(s) in there game, OR show only CG stuff or cutscenes, that game will SUCK!!!!

so i wont buy it, unless on uber super duber rating
    freeKill-112
    freeKill-112
    Private
    Private

Post by freeKill-112 Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:35 pm

I saw some gameplay footage on G4 before I played the demo. It didn't look bad.
    DanWhoElse
    Private
    Private

Post by DanWhoElse Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:43 pm

Ill get it if i got the money.
    adrenaline905
    adrenaline905
    Private
    Private

Post by adrenaline905 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:43 pm

i love the title of the thread. i might get it

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:04 pm

I heard it was a bad game with a shitty camera, but you say its good. Do you recommend?
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:13 pm

no, no recommend... its got OK gameplay, horrible story, and just pathetic Devs....... if you can get it SUPER cheap or free, go for it..... its a very old stype game made next-gen... lik endless enemies, no ammo run outs, no reloads needed.... its just bad...
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:18 pm

Played the demo and you guys are right she looks like she is from a sex game
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by EvilChili Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:30 am

lucasicool wrote:Played the demo and you guys are right she looks like she is from a sex game

Little late for this post. lol. But sense I have posted... The game sucked same reason as night said. Evil or Very Mad Just set the game up for failure.

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:34 pm