Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay)

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay) Empty Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay)

Post by NightmareStorm Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:17 pm

http://www.examiner.com/x-12218-Providence-Video-Game-Examiner~y2009m9d7-Assassins-Creed-2--20-minutes-of-new-footage

i LIKED, not loved, but liked the first game..... it was a great game to pass time, and it had a great story.... and fun game play, but this game looks better, its a definite buy, and is anyone else here looking to buying it?
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay) Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay)

Post by decisiveracoon Mon Sep 07, 2009 11:26 pm

I am definitely going to buy it. I liked the first game and thought it had really good graphics and great gameplay. The only thing is that once u beat it a couple of times there really wansnt anything else to do. AC2 looks really sweet! With the ability to pick up the different weapons dropped by the soldiers and the ability to swim (which i think the first one really needed) the dual hidden blades, etc. A must buy, in my opinion
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay) Empty Re: Assassin's Creed 2 (20 minute gameplay)

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:28 pm

its on my list that of games im looking at buying, the first 2 r Forza and GT5, and dont flame about it night,
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:53 pm

why flame? just cause Split Second is better? ( or is it Blur?) lol...
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:56 pm

u knowing ur ps3 fanboyness, would say that GT5, a PS3 exclusive, is better than Forza, an xbox exclusive, while both are great games for different reasons, and yes split/second looks amazing, i looked over some E3 video of it and it was sweet
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:12 pm

never heard of Forza... EVER.. but i've heard of the other one... and NOW back to AC2 Smile
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by decisiveracoon Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:02 pm

One thing that I can't wait to see is the rest of the story of desmond (like in the current time) cause like the first one just left EVERYTHING hanging!! I was so irritated. I finally got to the end of the game and there was nothing that got concluded haha
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:16 pm

ya know u had eagle vision to see all the blood writing right? that gave way to some cool stuff.... and i HOPE desmond plays more of a role in AC2...
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by decisiveracoon Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:22 pm

ha yea i saw all that writing in blood on the wall....it all just left me hanging though lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:28 am