Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

MW2 is gonna rock

King_Cody7
    King_Cody7
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

MW2 is gonna rock Empty MW2 is gonna rock

Post by King_Cody7 Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:23 pm

I got it down and pre-ordered already, today I watched a shit ton of vids on it, and a few live streams on justin.tv of the beta. Its pretty epic, the campaign has alot of rly cool twists (but I wont spoil it Wink), theres oddly more attatchments and camos then guns lol, only 4 snipers but still gonna own. The customization is 100% better then COD4's and it took some of the nooby-ness out of the game (martyrdom is a death streak now rather then every death), and it brought more tactics to the game with perks such as tactical insertion, along with there being more kill streak bonus' and more purpose for going on 25 kill streaks. (http://www.themodernwarfare2.com/mw2/multiplayer/killstreaks/) Dunno what else to say other then I'll (hopefully) get my PS3 returned to me sometime around release of the game and so I urge you all to get it so we can run show on it while we wait for the coming of MAG Smile
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

MW2 is gonna rock Empty Re: MW2 is gonna rock

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sun Nov 01, 2009 9:31 pm

preordered it, should get the hardened edition so we can paly CoD1 together
    adrenaline905
    adrenaline905
    Private
    Private

Post by adrenaline905 Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:28 pm

I have to wait till christmas for my copy No hopefully my parents will let me get mag soon after

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 7:52 am