Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

Aliens vs predator

Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Aliens vs predator Empty Aliens vs predator

Post by Charged_particle Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:55 pm

Ok so who is going to be buying this game? Cause I know I will. this game I think will require a crap load of team work as so not to get butchered

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/action/aliensvspredatorworkingtitle/video/6241532/aliens-vs-predator-multiplayer-trailer
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Aliens vs predator Empty Re: Aliens vs predator

Post by EvilChili Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:40 am

Thought no one would notice the game. I played AVP 2 for pc and AVP 1 for pc it doesn't require too much coordination to a point (for alien and predator) but can get crazy when ambushed (if you play as Marines) Marines tend to stick in groups predators spread out and aliens sometimes keep in a group of 2-4. It will depend on the level, Rebellion seemed to like the pathway areas with ledges overhead so im sure there will be some. So you want teamwork gotta be Marines only (in my opinion) real hard coordination. Most the time its run and gun for all teams (from what I remember just being a casual gamer). But hell why not get for being plane AWESOME. Walking down the hallway with your pal when all of a sudden he gets pounced and gets killed you shoot that alien look up and two more are on you. I cant wait for the game. (Yes I am a fan of the Alien Vs Predator series) Hope this long comment offers assistants to anyone. basically yes there is teamwork no doubt about it but not as much as you would have in games such as mag (that is what im basing it off of) Not only would having a clan match be hectic but be awesome when you get movement and you tell everyone else and get ready for that shadow that you know will jump at you. (sorry for the long post just love the series) Popcorn
    Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Charged_particle Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:32 pm

no problem I also am a fan have AVP 2 for my pc. in the vid they were saying that there is one mode where you are a predator and a group of marines are hunting the pred. and who ever kills it get to the predator. I guess your right tho I do prefer to play the marines tho more exciting.
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by EvilChili Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:11 pm

I saw that that would pretty fun hear a marine yell for a second before he stops all of a sudden and then another as you stand there in the corner waiting for him as your pals get killed. Marines are exciting but if you get tired of getting killed just jump to alien or predator and have fun. I only see avp a game to have fun with M4 Carbine RPK-74 Poke
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Tue Dec 22, 2009 7:43 am

im looking forward to this game very much, im also looking forward to aliens: colonial marines.
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by EvilChili Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:44 am

That also looks good. Too bad it got delayed again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:44 am