Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

New Decade's Resolution, anybody?

ccmstrk17
    ccmstrk17
    Private
    Private

New Decade's Resolution, anybody? Empty New Decade's Resolution, anybody?

Post by ccmstrk17 Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:56 pm

Anybody here have a new decade's resolution, like a long term resolution that's not just stop smoking or lose weight, something that you might have to work on/not see the results for a few years? When I get back from playing COD6 I'll post mine, IF other people've posted.
    WidestancPolicy
    WidestancPolicy
    Private
    Private

New Decade's Resolution, anybody? Empty Re: New Decade's Resolution, anybody?

Post by WidestancPolicy Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:30 pm

I will be attempting to win the Nobel Peace Prize as the requirements seem to have dropped significantly....
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:22 pm

my goal is to get a 2010 Chevrolet Camaro - it is my favorite car by far, if i would be offered a free Lamborghini or a free Camaro, i'd choose the Camaro Smile

another goal is to write at least a long-short story, because i have those times where i just think of of a great storyline for a story, and spend days thinking it through and going through it, but rarely do i actually write anything. I do have a few storied started on my laptop, but only have like 3 short chapters each... and would love to end up writing a full story.

Another goal is to just stop having all those "girlfriends" and actually settle down and stop being friends with girls, and instead just get a girlfriend, and live my life. As of now, almost half of my friends are girls, and i am currently happy with that, as they are quite... "fun"..... but settling down with just one would be great, and i know it's happening soon, and i'm trying to, well, i don't know how to say this, but, lose my friend girls and get one girlfriend... if ya understand that....

My final decade goal thing would be to get a decent job, and get a nice home, along with start making commentaries or at least gaming videos to post on youtube.
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 pm

Well for me I don't have much from a resolution, but it would be getting a good job and making more friends, would be what I have in mind.
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:26 pm

WidestancPolicy wrote:I will be attempting to win the Nobel Peace Prize as the requirements seem to have dropped significantly....

yeah well good luck with that widestancpolicy hahahaha lol Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 3:43 am