Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+17
paul_nl
TheOneAndOnly
Eliteassassin479
jkomcs
Mr_Future
bigperm1234
ucoa
lostintravise
ANTIeggman
NightmareStorm
Greg
jarhead153
barbar67
King_Cody7
NR4TW
Deadlyknights79
Agent-Dank
21 posters

What games are you guys playing until the release of MAG?

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

What games are you guys playing until the release of MAG? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you guys playing until the release of MAG?

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:01 am

i dont understand those fighting ames.. whats so fun about them? it seems to me that there the word's most repetative games.. all you do in get in the ring, and punch a guy till he falls. then repeat the SAME thing on another guy... or is here something more to it?
    Agent-Dank
    Agent-Dank
    Corporal
    Corporal

What games are you guys playing until the release of MAG? - Page 3 Empty Re: What games are you guys playing until the release of MAG?

Post by Agent-Dank Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:53 am

NightmareStorm wrote:i dont understand those fighting ames.. whats so fun about them? it seems to me that there the word's most repetative games.. all you do in get in the ring, and punch a guy till he falls. then repeat the SAME thing on another guy... or is here something more to it?

I mean, you have a bunch of fighters, bunch of different moves. You cant just get in a ring and swing, youll get reversed and killed quickly. This is one of the tougher fighting games I have ever played. You have submission moves, and reversing moves. There is something special about knocking someone the bleep out. You sit there and reverse his moves, and block his kicks or punches, then when hes trying to right jab me, I hit him with a serious overhand left and good night to him. Lol Its a rush man.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:12 pm

UFC is one of the the most technical games I've ever had. Has a huge learning curve because there are so many things to do and so many transitions.
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:03 pm

ehh... seems like it's like GTA IV fighting... u can kick, punch, do combos, play as diffrent characters ( online), and do different puches. if i want fighting, i'll play GTA IV...

once i find it that is...
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:34 pm

UFC is a huge difference from GTA4.
    Can you pick people up and slam them down in GTA4? NO
    Can you Submit people with an armbar in GTA4? NO
    Can you Win the UFC Heavyweight Belt in GTA4? NO
    But that is just IMO. You either love em or Hate em I guess.
    Kud
    Kud
    Private
    Private

Post by Kud Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

haha it is all about Killzone 2! wooo!!! cant get enough of it.
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:47 pm

i can, and did... Sad

was AMAZING!!!! but once i reached the top rank... the game lost ALL its fun.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm

i would go back, it woulda been my 1st plat if i didnt lose interest
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:25 pm

ditto, it just goes so freakin boring.... if it didnt, i'd have two plats now.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:44 pm

i think im the highest level person that still has no plat (lvl 7 over halfway to 8 )

Last edited by Eliteassassin479 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:54 pm

that gives me an idea..... tomorow morining i'll make a thread to show off ur trophy levels Smile

im like level 6 with around 50%
    Kud
    Kud
    Private
    Private

Post by Kud Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:47 pm

yea gta is tight too. its fun running over your own team when they try to kick you out. they get pissed. Laughing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:52 pm