Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

New Application

AKBLUETHUNDER
    Private
    Private

New Application Empty New Application

Post by AKBLUETHUNDER Fri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 pm

. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    AKBLUETHUNDER

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    MANY FROM N64 GOLDEN EYE TO C.O.D INCLUDING MW AND MW2 RAINBOW SIX

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    NO CLAN HISTORY

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    NO

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    PACIFIC OR ALASKA

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community, (YOU MUST BE IN RECRUIT SQUAD FOR A WEEK)?
    YES I DO.

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    i WOULD LIKE TO JOIN MoV IT SEEMS TO BE RATHER PROFESSIONAL AND I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY WITH A TEAM. I AM VERY SEASONED IN THE FIRST PERSON SHOOTER. I CAN GIVE ORDERS AS WELL AS TAKE THEM.

8. Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.
    NO

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? MW2 or MAG or both?
    MAG

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    I HAVE A HEADSET.

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, ADD ELITEASSASSIN479 ON GB).
    NO

*By posting this application, I agree to the clan rules, and agree to try my best at all times. I will listen to my commanding officers and will not let my squad down. I will also be as active as I can.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

New Application Empty Re: New Application

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya, remember thats you need to be ACTIVE, you should also stop by the recruit squad, check it out, make some freinds, start some matches, all that good stuff

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:48 pm