Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

DJ03820 application

DJ03820
    Private
    Private

DJ03820 application Empty DJ03820 application

Post by DJ03820 Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:56 am

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MAG?
    DJ03280

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    Started back with Wolfenstein...all the way up to MAG. Big fan of COD MW 1&2

Clan History
    3. What is your clan history?
    None

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    No

Activity & Timezone
    5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    Eastern

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community, (not just make an app then never see you on the sitge again)?
    Will try

About Joining the Clan
    7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I recently purchased MAG. I have leveled up to 20 as field support. I hate playing a game where I die trying to heal someone and another player stands ten feet away who can heal me. This same player just stands there looking for kills and not the ultimate goal of winning. I am looking to group up with players who don't play like that and work together.

8. Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.
    No

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? MW2, MAG or both?
    MAG and maybe MW2

Communication
    10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    Mic but sometimes can't play with it due to my children too loud....mature player here

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, ADD ELITEASSASSIN479 ON GB).
    Not yet but can
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

DJ03820 application Empty Re: DJ03820 application

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:50 am

Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya, remember thats you need to be ACTIVE, you should also stop by the recruit squad, check it out, make some freinds, start some matches, all that good stuff
    soulwatcher86
    soulwatcher86
    Private
    Private

DJ03820 application Empty Welcome to the clan

Post by soulwatcher86 Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:02 am

Welcome to the clan, add me I live in New york state.

Sponsored content

DJ03820 application Empty Re: DJ03820 application

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:58 am