Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+3
aj_la1
TAC_260
BackHomeYearsAgo
7 posters

BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2

BackHomeYearsAgo
    Private
    Private

BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2 Empty BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2

Post by BackHomeYearsAgo Tue May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    BackHomeYearsAgo

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    I've played mostly the Halo series for Xbox 360 and now MAG for PS3

Clan History
    3. What is your clan history?
    I've been in a few different clans but they weren't organized or clan oriented so I left on my own. I am currently in a small clan with less than 20 members and am ready to leave to join something better.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    No

Activity & Timezone
    5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    Eastern/Ohio, United States

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    Yes I do

About Joining the Clan
    7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I want to be in a clan that's clan oriented, I have been in previous clans but they were unorganized. I am not to great at MAG but I am improving every day. I think that I could help out newer member and could be helped by the senior members of the clan.

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG or EA/BC2 Forums? Were you referred by anyone? If so, name them.
    From the MAG clan recruitment forum.

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? BC2, MAG, or both?
    MAG for PS3

Communication
    10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    I don't have a mic yet but should be getting one this weekend, I have a myspace, facebook, and twitter. Those are my only means along with messages on PS3 to communicate as of now.

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, Add Eliteassassin479 if joining for MAG, if joining for BC2, add TheFatalWound ON GB).
    Yes, I created one the other day when I first applied.

*By posting this application, I agree to the clan rules, and agree to try my best at all times. I will listen to my commanding officers and will not let my squad down. I will also be as active as I can.
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2 Empty Re: BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2

Post by TAC_260 Wed May 19, 2010 2:05 pm

Welcome to MoV...I look forward to knowing and gamming with you. MoV has a lot to offer as long as you stay active...we can't win if we don't know and trust each other, that's why we try to promote activity on this site...and the core players that stay active have racked up many wins.

Add me to your psn friends list and the next time I'm online when you are I'll send you a Clan Invite on MAG.

Keep Shooting!
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2 Empty Re: BackHomeYearsAgo's Membership Application v.1.2

Post by aj_la1 Wed May 19, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey good to have u here man. Let's kick some sevr and raven assd.
    BackHomeYearsAgo
    Private
    Private

Post by BackHomeYearsAgo Wed May 19, 2010 9:24 pm

that's cool guys, thanks for the welcome, it's good to be here, i'll try to stay as active as i can to help out the site and clan...see you on the battlefield
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Thu May 20, 2010 7:51 am

Please be sure to sign-up for the Friday night MAG Op tomorrow in the following thread and Welcome.

https://menofvalor.darkbb.com/ops-sign-up-and-aar-f22/mag-5-21-friday-night-op-930pm-us-est-open-to-entire-mag-mov-clan-t1857.htm
    techman01
    techman01
    Private
    Private

Post by techman01 Thu May 20, 2010 9:17 pm

hey i saw you in a Sabo match today, but dont think we were squadmates
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Fri May 21, 2010 7:53 am

How are we coming with that mic? This is the most important thing, without it how can you expect to know when Brashin needs another human shield? Smile
    BackHomeYearsAgo
    Private
    Private

Post by BackHomeYearsAgo Fri May 21, 2010 9:24 am

I'm actually going today to get a mic if any stores around here have one, I tried about a month ago to get one and no place had it, I'll do my best to find one though I really want one
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Post by Zokoro Fri May 21, 2010 11:35 am

If anything else, you can do what I did and order one online.
    BackHomeYearsAgo
    Private
    Private

Post by BackHomeYearsAgo Sat May 22, 2010 10:29 am

alright I got my mic thanks for the tips and help
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Mon May 24, 2010 9:42 am

Yeah! Now let's kick some raven and sver ass.
    noticen24
    Private
    Private

Post by noticen24 Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:21 pm

Let's kick some sevr and raven assd

Christian Dating Services
    disney vacation homes for sale

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 1:08 pm