Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

double d-y's application

XBOXEDDY
    XBOXEDDY
    Private
    Private

double d-y's application Empty double d-y's application

Post by XBOXEDDY Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:10 pm

. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    XBOXEDDY

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    all cod,most moh, mag, men of valor (original xbox). plus the usuals halo etc and alot of 3rd person exp too ie:graw and graw2awf

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    I was in a gta clan on the xbox a while ago but thats about it really.(however see next question

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    I am at the moment however it is just a request that I accepted from a random so is nothing set in stone

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    GMT+0 united kingdom

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    indeed I do

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    Well I only bought the ps3 for mag, mag is a game that requires team work to be played well and win. I want to play well, win and be part of a team that understands how to act as such. I can take both take orders and give them depending on the situation. I'm also sick of seeing my squad spread across the battlefield effectively rendering the leadership bonuses(healing faster charges etc) pointless.

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG or EA/BC2 Forums? Were you referred by anyone? If so, name them.
    The MAG site forums

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? BC2, MAG, or both?
    MAG mainly however i do own bc2 also but to be fair im pretty crap at it

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    mic on the ps3 also msn

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, Add Eliteassassin479 if joining for MAG, if joining for BC2, add TheFatalWound ON GB).
    Nope not yet but I will once have done this

*By posting this application, I agree to the clan rules, and agree to try my best at all times. I will listen to my commanding officers and will not let my squad down. I will also be as active as I can.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

double d-y's application Empty Re: double d-y's application

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:29 pm

read the banner at the top, new site

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 2:16 pm