Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

app for ferg

fergygti03
    Private
    Private

app for ferg Empty app for ferg

Post by fergygti03 Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:20 pm

Welcome New applicant to the Men of Valor application form. To apply to Men of Valor all you need to do is fill out a simple 2 minute form. Copy and paste the code below into a new topic and fill in "" with your corresponding answer. After your application a leader will come and look over your submission. Upon further review you will either be accepted into the clan, or declined. Make sure to try your best at this and fill out everything.

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    FergyGTI03

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    bc1 bc2 cods and all other fps that came out

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    none

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?no

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    central time

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    yes

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    well i play with wreckingcrew and bear and aj and mrgiggles on the regular so figure i would app and roll with these guys in a more professional way

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG or EA/BC2 Forums? Were you referred by anyone? If so, name them.
    bc2 with the guys mentioned before

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? BC2, MAG, or both?
    bc2 i also own mag

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    bluetooth headset

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, Add Eliteassassin479 if joining for MAG, if joining for BC2, add TheFatalWound ON GB).no but will make one

*By posting this application, I agree to the clan rules, and agree to try my best at all times. I will listen to my commanding officers and will not let my squad down. I will also be as active as I can.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

app for ferg Empty Re: app for ferg

Post by TheFatalWound Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Hello fergygti03, Men of Valor has switched websites, please come check us out at www.menofvalorgaming.enjin.com! Make an app using the app tab! Thanks!

Fatal

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:23 am