Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Pop's Application

iPoppedHer
    iPoppedHer
    Private
    Private

Pop's Application Empty Pop's Application

Post by iPoppedHer Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:33 pm

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    iPoppedHerCherry

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    i've played alot of PS games such as BC1, BC2, CoD4 ,Old MoH Frontline back in the day.

Clan History

3. What is your clan history?
    None right now because i just got my PS3, i had a 360 before that.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    No Sir

Activity & Timezone

5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    -5:00 EST

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    Yes i do, i like being on forums anyways

About Joining the Clan

7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    When i was searching for clans on the PS3 forum i seen all kind of other clans with 300+ members and what not. Then i came across the MoV post and i said ok they don't look like they have too many players so i applied. Anyways its not a problem with me on how many players this clan will get in the future but im a bit new to the PS3 thing so i dint want to be all out of place.

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG or EA/BC2 Forums? Were you referred by anyone? If so, name them.
    PS3 forum

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? BC2, MAG, or both?
    I was joining for MoH, cuz thats the only game i have right now with my PS3.

Communication

10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    i have a bluetooth headset

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, Add Eliteassassin479 if joining for MAG, if joining for BC2, add TheFatalWound ON GB).
    No not yet but who to add for MoH?
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Pop's Application Empty Re: Pop's Application

Post by TheFatalWound Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Hello iPoppedHer,

Men of Valor has moved sites to www.menofvalorgaming.enjin.com ! Our new site has many new features and abilities! Please check it out and apply!

MoV Recruitment Officer/Admin,
    TheFatalWound

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:11 pm