Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

5 posters

New Application

Armed_Duck
    Armed_Duck
    Private
    Private

New Application Empty New Application

Post by Armed_Duck Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:41 pm

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)

Armed_Duck

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?

The only real "FPS" games I've played is COD3 and Bad Company. I'm not new to the shooter genre, but i played my first online FPS (Warhawks) a year ago when I got my PS3. While I'm new to clan based warfare, I've been playing FPS for many years. I've played the MAG beta and I'm by no means new to the controls. I'm for-sure getting MAG and BFBC2.

Clan History
    3. What is your clan history?

No clan history. I'm trying my hand at it now.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?

No, I'm not aware of one.

Activity & Timezone
    5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)

US Central

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community, even before the game is released?

Yes

About Joining the Clan
    7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)

I joined Men of Valor because they're the best there is. Squad

I also joined Men of Valor because I wanted some serious teammates. I (like most others) am tierd of lone-wolf players, team killers, and the general lack of competance. I hope that by joining MoV I will get in on some great games. You guys seem to be the best clan around, and I hope you'd have me.

(Side note: I picked Valor for two reasons, 1. Raven doesn't have the teamwork and skills to play this game to the fullest, and SVER doesn't have enough teamwork and I don't like their asthetics as much. 2. You gotta love Valor, they have it all, great players, awesome weapons, and one of the best themes around.)

8. Do you have any referral(s)? If so, name them.

Can't say I know what this is either, I'm not sure I've done anything great worth mentioning in the world of gaming though.

Communication
    9. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)

I do have an issue here. I have restrictive parents. So my PSN disables chat for some reason. So no, not really. I can't direct chat but I haven't been out of the loop when playing online games. I'll follow orders just like everyone else.

10. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one).

I'm not sure what this is, but I can make one if someone refers me to it.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

New Application Empty Re: New Application

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:12 pm

Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya, remember thats you need to be ACTIVE, even before the games released,you should also stop by the recruit squad, check it out, make some freinds, start some matches, all that good stuff
    Armed_Duck
    Armed_Duck
    Private
    Private

Post by Armed_Duck Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:16 pm

Eliteassassin479 wrote:Welcome to the clan, glad to have ya, remember thats you need to be ACTIVE, even before the games released,you should also stop by the recruit squad, check it out, make some freinds, start some matches, all that good stuff
    Okay, what does that mean from a PSN perspective. Do I get sent an invite, to I have to wait for MAG to come out, ect.

Last edited by Armed_Duck on Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:28 pm

what kind of an invite? and google gamebattles, u need to make an account there
    Armed_Duck
    Armed_Duck
    Private
    Private

Post by Armed_Duck Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:36 pm

Eliteassassin479 wrote:what kind of an invite? and google gamebattles, u need to make an account there
    I thought when you were in a clan, it had a thing infront of your name that said so. But I'm not officially in MoV (from a PSN perspective) until I'm invited by a clan member, right?
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:43 pm

Well, when the game comes out, someone from the clan will send you an invite, just make sure you have atleast one officer on your friends list, they can invite you. make sure you check out the recruit squad and add people from there.

Oh and, Welcome to the clan!
    Stay Active and you'll do fine.

-TheFatalWound
    Armed_Duck
    Armed_Duck
    Private
    Private

Post by Armed_Duck Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

TheFatalWound wrote:Well, when the game comes out, someone from the clan will send you an invite, just make sure you have atleast one officer on your friends list, they can invite you. make sure you check out the recruit squad and add people from there.

Oh and, Welcome to the clan!
    Stay Active and you'll do fine.

-TheFatalWound
    Thanks! Very Happy
    Armed_Duck
    Armed_Duck
    Private
    Private

Post by Armed_Duck Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:43 pm

Okay, I have a gamebattles acount, is there anything more?

Account: Armed_Duck
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:05 am

join recruit squad and thats it Smile
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:41 am

Welcome to MoV!! We have a great group and as long as everybody stays ACTIVE it will remain the BEST clan ever. Rember that you must be active in theRecruit Squad for at least 1 week before any MAG Squad will acept your app.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:11 pm