Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+2
jenmanator
BILLDOZIER29
6 posters

Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away

BILLDOZIER29
    BILLDOZIER29
    Private
    Private

Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away Empty Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away

Post by BILLDOZIER29 Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:09 pm

Don't get to excited we are still a ways out, but ive been hearing more and more talk about Battlefield 3. Any Battlefield 3 talk is good, we are getting closer. Electronic Arts has confirmed they have been working on Battlefield 3 for some time know, but Battlefield 2 was released almost 5 years ago now. Yes they have had some projects in between but I think when we learn more about BF3 in months to come, we will see that they have been developing this game for years. I expect big things...

http://www.gamingunion.net/news/battlefield-3-will-absolutely-blow-everyone-away--1075.html
    jenmanator
    Private
    Private

Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away

Post by jenmanator Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:50 am

I'm a massive BF2 fan and can't wait for this!!
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away Empty Re: Battlefield 3 Will Absolutely Blow Everyone Away

Post by DrGiggIes Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:03 pm

cant wait for this to come out, i hope they make it like the other PC battlefields
    ZombieDarko
    ZombieDarko
    Private
    Private

Post by ZombieDarko Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:15 pm

i wish they'd make a battlefield 2143 and actually put it on the consoles this time. i had so much fun with 2142.
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:49 am

ya, 2142 for consoles would be awesome
    PicnicProtector
    Private
    Private

Post by PicnicProtector Sun May 02, 2010 2:20 pm

ZombieDarko wrote:i wish they'd make a battlefield 2143 and actually put it on the consoles this time. i had so much fun with 2142.

2142 was a phenomenal game, gotta love the Titan rushes.
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Tue May 04, 2010 7:13 pm

theres a similar game to 2142 on psn store... its called secttion 8... i wanna play with some people

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:39 am