Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Brashin Intro

Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Brashin Intro Empty Brashin Intro

Post by Brashin Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:18 am

-Psn: Brashin7

Real Name(optional):

Location/Timezone: NC EST

Gaming Experience: I've been playin games since the Atari, and playing FPS since the original Doom and Wolfenstein came out back in the 90's and haven't stopped since.

Clan Experience: I have been involved in 2 clans in my time and both times I became the clan leader.

My first clan was in WW2 online. I was in charge of the 1st ASFG which had about 30-50 people in it. I was in charge for about 1.5yrs and had a great group of guys to support.

Second clan was the Black Widow Company (BWC) in Planetside we rolled with about 80-100 guys. I was also in charge of that squad and was with them for over a yr.

Area of Specialty: Dedicated medic, support and leadership roles (although haven't done any official SL stuff in MAG, I'm talking about organizing the team and coordinating with a larger force by communication) I am not a elite FPS guy which is why my K/D is like .34 or something, my main goal is to keep the team alive and ensure we work together to take an objective.

Mic: Yes

Gaming Times: Fri & Sat nights from 8:30pm-2am, and possibly Sat & Sun during the afternoon 1-3pm (I might be on once in a blue moon during the week however with a wife and kid my chances are very limited.

What I'm looking for in a clan: I am looking for organization. Defined times the squad gets together with assigned roles and work together. I like having structure, and I believe when in a squad the SL should lead as well as coordinate with the PL & OIC. I need teammates who communicate and dont go Rambo on me.

I dont wish this to come out the wrong way, however from what I have seen so far I am confused as to what I'm supposed to be doing. I have been on a couple MoV squads in the past couple of days, however when I log in and go into the game many times I see people doing their own thing. Maybe it's because the assigned SL's were not logged on, or it's because I'm a new guy. I would like to know when practice time is, or what my role is. Who is responsible for bringing the clan together when we log on? Hopefully being assigned to a squad will answer these questions.

On a side note, I have been playing the Xbox 360 since day 1 when it came out and I have just purchased a PS3 about 10 days ago. I am very unfamiliar with how messages come in (yesterday im in MAG and I just happened to be clicking X into the armory and I swear some pop-up showed up and immediately went away as I was pressing the X button, might have been a squad invite however I couldn't find it in the message area), I don't understand why there is no party chat, and am still getting used to the PS3 in general.
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Brashin Intro Empty Re: Brashin Intro

Post by Killophile Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:43 pm

Nice intro, look forward to seeing you ACTIVE. That is the key here, distinguishes the men from the boys. We could definetley use more men.

Welcome aboard!

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 9:24 pm