Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

Intro. Hey all!

Klimatic
    Klimatic
    Private
    Private

Intro. Hey all! Empty Intro. Hey all!

Post by Klimatic Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:26 pm

Yello.
    I'm new to clans overall and really I'm just testing it out. Things you should know about me:

I have a REALLY short temper and get pissed off easily--mostly triggered by politics or religious discussion. Sometimes I flick my TV off at anyone who cheats in a game and curse 'em out. Too bad I don't have a mic to show my anger.
    I'm very close-minded in what I believe about topics, including gaming and entertainment. I won't change belief without the most tempting proof the world can offer.
    I'm an aspiring artist and author (my Avatar shows the art part) and I will probably be making some sort of writing project soon. (I have bad reputation on other websites for never finishing anything, so I will only tell you about something if it is DONE).
    Ever since December 25th, 2009, I've been a hardcore BF player and have had high expectations among people who call themselves "good".

So, yeah. That's me.
    I also know English. Surprise!
    Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Intro. Hey all! Empty Re: Intro. Hey all!

Post by Mr_Future Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:14 pm

welcome to the men of valor
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Well that's good to hear,Stay active.Sorry about your bad reputation from other sites, or clan sites. We need people to help make this site better, More artists the better I suppose,being an admin, co-admin, or help keep this site maintained, or running. That's why we bring like minded gamers under one roof, being apart to show off there talent or being nice, we take our selfs seriously, but where layed back. So welcome.
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Gutairest Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:25 pm

welcome to MoV

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 6:11 am