Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+3
thoma_22
nickb_93
NightmareStorm
7 posters

Free MAG DLC" Trooper Gear Pack"

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Free MAG DLC" Trooper Gear Pack" Empty Free MAG DLC" Trooper Gear Pack"

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:44 am

http://blog.mag.com/blog/2010/03/mag-free-dlc-and-extended-double-xp-march-25/

On behalf of everyone here at Zipper Interactive, I’m pleased to announce that beginning March 25, our first official MAG downloadable add-on will be made available to players worldwide absolutely free of charge!

Valor rocks the new stuff.

Dubbed the “Trooper Gear Pack,” our first DLC addition to the MAG universe will offer a number of cool goodies for veterans and first timers alike. Out of everything in the pack, the most popular will likely be the oft-requested “Flashbang Grenade” that can be used to confuse, disorient or distract your enemies in a single throw.

Of course, there’s more to the Trooper Gear Pack than Flashbangs. We’ll also be including new special edition Light Machine Guns for each PMC. Raven’s APEX 100SE, SVER’s RTK-74 Vla, and Valor’s Mk 46 Mod 1 weapons will provide both a new look for your favorite LMGs and a number of performance adjustments as well.

The last element of the pack will be two additional uniforms – “Trooper Dark” and “Trooper Light.” Available to all three PMCs, these uniforms are specifically designed for urban and interior combat situations and give you two more aesthetic options to diversify your character with.

The best part of the Trooper Gear Pack? It’s just the beginning of our ongoing commitment to MAG. In the coming months, you can expect to see plenty of other add-ons and goodies that we can’t quite tell you about yet (but know you’ll enjoy).

But that’s not all. To commemorate the release of our DLC, we want to throw in a little extra. And so, as a thank you to all of our fans, we’re offering Double XP to any and all MAG players starting March 25. Simply log in at 12am Pacific/ 3am Eastern/ 8am GMT and play MAG as you normally would. Every time you complete a game your experience doubles, and yes, this bonus stacks for Veterans who already have an XP bonus to begin with! Just make sure you actually complete the games you play – if you quit early, your bonus won’t apply.

Expect the Double XP promotion to run until 11:59pm Pacific time on Sunday, March 28. Be sure to take advantage of it as much as you possibly can until then.

For more MAG-related news, don’t forget to visit the Official MAG Blog on a regular basis, or check out our Official Zipper Interactive Twitter and Facebook pages. Enjoy your weekend everybody!
    nickb_93
    nickb_93
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Free MAG DLC" Trooper Gear Pack" Empty Re: Free MAG DLC" Trooper Gear Pack"

Post by nickb_93 Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:48 am

march 25 is the day i go away for a week...lucky me Scratch
    thoma_22
    thoma_22
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader

Post by thoma_22 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:11 am

Who's gonna run foxtrot if you're gone!?
    nickb_93
    nickb_93
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Post by nickb_93 Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:31 am

my mistake, im going away on the 27th. God's the ASL and is back by next practice so should be fine while im away. Platoons are being made and i dunno whats happening with them tbh. I guess we'll see soon enough. Afraid
    Raz
    Raz
    Private
    Private

Post by Raz Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:23 am

I read up on this yesterday... I hope flashbangs are good. But, then again... PEople are going to spam those like there's no tomorrow...
    cortezelgangster
    cortezelgangster
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cortezelgangster Sat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 pm

hey i posted this first like 1 days ago on the member a. you stole my JOBS! lol Very Happy
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:08 pm

looks sweet, cant wait
    Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Charged_particle Tue Mar 23, 2010 6:34 pm

MAPS!!!! WE NEED MORE MAPS. I do enjoy the current ones but i feel a new map should be in order. just my two cents.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:11 am