Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D"

goldenclaw13
    Private
    Private

Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D" Empty Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D"

Post by goldenclaw13 Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:51 pm

Hey guys, I am goldenclaw13 and I just joined MoV. Can't wait to get into the clan and start makin friends and what not, but uh, yeah. I play MW2 only btw. And I'm 14 years old, so...yeah Smile

My favorite gun: Barrett or Intervention sniper rifles.

And kitties are da bomb.

Ok, so yea, see ya people Wink

-Goldenclaw13-

EDIT: Could someone tell me how MAG works? I'm actually thinking about buying it.
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D" Empty Re: Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D"

Post by Gutairest Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:55 pm

its really fun u rank up to get skill points and unlock cuztomizable uniforms for ur person and the skill points u buy new weapons like snipers assult rifles etc... and u can also buy add ons for your weapons and perks for your charachter! its a really fun game (better than MW2) so yea and hey im Gutairest (i know its spelt wrong) and im 12 nice to meet you and Welcome to MoV! The best clan around!!
    goldenclaw13
    Private
    Private

Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D" Empty Re: Goldenclaw13; "The party can begin :D"

Post by goldenclaw13 Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:23 pm

Alright, and thanks! Could you go check out my thread in the public question section? It's whether I should get MAG or and HD PVR.
    Gutairest
    Gutairest
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Gutairest Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:00 pm

u should get MAG all the way or BC2 or both!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 5:33 pm