Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

3 Word Story...Story!

TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

3 Word Story...Story! Empty 3 Word Story...Story!

Post by TheFatalWound Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Well, theres been 84 posts on the 3 word story game...i thought i would post the entire story...its not over i guess, i just wanted to put it up(Forum Games are kinda un active...)

Well anything in (paranthesis) were not in the original just added for gramatical purpose...the rest is the posts put together!

Check it out:
    "The fat man..." sat inside his big orange truck and ate a banana because he sat on a seat that was made out of spongy yellow foam that smelled of rotten bananas and a hobo's dickcheese and a red hand grenade that that got crushed by a fat weird man with cancer who can’t seem to find his cell phone or even his intercontinental ballistic missile (but) he was really a CIA spy who likes to eat cheese and blow shit up fucked by dogs and by bunnies but he really was a human eating cannibal who ate his moms toes off just for fun cause he thought they were a good source of vitamins and also AIDS which caused him to say this tastes like cow pie that has a big thing that looks a bit like a giant monkey’s hockey jersey that was in the dryer and now it smells like apple pie with some white stuff that crusted up on her wet teeny weenie itsy bitsy toe that has mold on it that is extremely smelly like a old crusty ugly McDonalds French fry that someone left on the toilet (that) was eaten by a yak who could not chew or spit (but) when the yak tried to chew (,) its jaw fell off and it slavishly transpierced a horrible and ugly big piece of nasty ass French fry that looked like a giant doughnut that was dripping wet from getting peed on(!!!!!!!)

(The End? I don’t know if it will ever end!)
    Raz
    Raz
    Private
    Private

3 Word Story...Story! Empty Re: 3 Word Story...Story!

Post by Raz Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:15 pm

W...t...f... I only read the first two lines and I'm sold. It needs to be a book! xD
    Ant_rocks_09
    Ant_rocks_09
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Post by Ant_rocks_09 Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:25 am

lol I found my posts in there.
    Darkhelmut1
    Darkhelmut1
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Darkhelmut1 Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:16 am

its a best seller!!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:33 pm