Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

4 posters

[BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!)

TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

[BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!) Empty [BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!)

Post by TheFatalWound Tue Apr 20, 2010 5:57 pm

Ok, lets see who can make it! It's in like 1 hour...dont know if anyone is even on...BUT i need to see if anyone can make it!! I would love to have a re match but i dont think we will be able to today...oh well, i need 5 commitited!...SOON!

Opponent
    (L)ast (2) (S)tand

Date
    Tue 20 Apr 2010

Time
    8:15 PM EDT

MATCH SETTINGS

Games (Best of...)

Maps
    Custom Mapset: Squad Rush
    Random maps generated at time of acceptance

Players
    4v4

Hardcore Mode
    Disabled - Off
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

[BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!) Empty Re: [BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!)

Post by DrGiggIes Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:19 pm

I could do it, but I doubt we'll get enough people in 1 hour
    hotdog_fingers
    hotdog_fingers
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

[BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!) Empty Re: [BC2]GB BATTLE!! Mon 20 Apr 2010(Re-Match!)

Post by hotdog_fingers Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:45 pm

Let's postpone...no more forfeits. I suggest that we hold off on accepting matches for a week or so until we can get our act together. We need a few more dedicated people first. I want to be sure that if we agree to a scheduled match we can count on our squadmates showing up. Let's also avoid rushing into games. Let's make sure we plan matches 2 days or so in advance so we give people a chance to commit. Also, if we're going to attempt to be competitive, a practice match would be nice so that the squad can learn to play with each other. I don't mind organizing it, but we need more people who are interested.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:47 pm

Ya, i decided that we wont be accepting ANY challenges. The best plan is set up a match here. Make sure we have 6 people who are commitited and THEN challenge another team according to what we want...To get somewhere tho, we need to set up a lot of matches. Thats why we ALL need to help with recruiting! Thanks hotdog! Go ahead, you have every right to set up practices! All the members do! We are a team and we can all lead each other! Lets get moving on our recruiting!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Apr 22, 2010 10:48 pm

make a new team, that loss was because of my handicap, and the reputation is terrible

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:27 pm