Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+4
TheFatalWound
Zokoro
needswall
Brashin
8 posters

Limited Time Offer: Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin

Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Limited Time Offer:  Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin Empty Limited Time Offer: Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin

Post by Brashin Tue May 18, 2010 7:07 am

Tired of playing MAG and getting slaughtered? Depressed as you watch yet another Raven player take the APC out through the other platoon? On the edge of breaking your game CD when your minutes away from winning in Domination only to find that SVER has come back to retake all objectives? Ready to cry like a little girl when you pump a SVER guy full of lead from your LMG and he kills you in 1-2 hits then teabags your corpse?

Well say goodbye to those painful play experiences and open yourself, and your wallet, to becoming more enlightened in MAG. So you ask yourself "How can I stop sucking at MAG?" the answer is simple...play like Brashin. Much like how Daniel-san (Ralph Macchio) needed Mr. Miyagi in the Karate Kid to teach him the ways of Karate, or for those of you who have never seen the original Karate Kid movie how about this analogy...much like how Anakin needed Obi-wan to teach him the ways of the force you too can learn from a Master in MAG.

You've seen him in game, you've seen him in the forums, hell you've even seen him with your Mom, and now you can see him in Video and DVD (not with your mom though that's a different instructional video) sharing his secret Hints and Tips in Mag. That's right folks you heard it here first.

People have been asking me since Mag released "Brashin how can I play as good as you?" or "Brashin, what makes you so uber in games?". My response is simple, for a small investment of $19.95 US you too can play like me.

I know what your thinking...how can Brashin take time out of his awesome life to spend one on one time and train someone as terrible as me? Well it's simple, for the small price of $19.95 US I will send you my instructional video ($29.95US for DVD) on how to kick ass in MAG.

As a teaser let me share some basic tips that you will learn in the video's.

First, it's not your fault you suck at the game. It's your squad's fault, or the other platoons fault. That's right folks, learning to place the blame on others is key to becoming a better player. So you just went 4-32 in a game of Sabo. It's not that you suck, it's the bad LAG that you had which caused you to play terrible. Let's say you run to plant a charge at a bunker without support and get killed, it's not your fault, your team sucked so bad they couldn't keep up. Learning to place blame on others will make you look and feel more superior then those in your squad.

Second, be a points whore. Grab a med kit and revive people left and right. Who cares if they are surrounded by an entire platoons worth of enemy soldiers, give em a hot rez and watch the points stack up. A quick way to gain respect in Mag is to see your name in the MVP list at the end of the match. Who cares if you win or lose the game it is important that you are recognized for how many points you have so people can see how uber you are. In my advanced Hints and Tops you will learn how to find a fallen teammate that when you revive them a enemy soldier is there to immediately kill them allowing you to farm this poor bastard for points as you constantly revive them for them only to be killed asap.

Now I don't want to share all my secrets but those are just a couple that you will find. Just listen to some of these testimonials (Actors not paid):

"I used to absolutely suck at playing Mag. I constantly lost playing even the basic game of Sabotage. My K/D ratio was .13, my aim was as terrible as Imperial Stormtroopers in Star Wars episodes 4-6. I was ready to quit playing Mag when I caught sight of Brashin's instructional video. Now I can kick ass with the best of them and have started to pwn in Sabotage and Raven and Sver players fear the name TheFatalWound. Thanks Brashin your my hero."

Or how about this satisfied customer:

"I was sitting in my house spending hours in front of the TV in my underwear with Cheetos trying to get better at playing Mag. Truth is my aim was so horrible I couldn't hit water falling out of a boat. Watching Brashin's instruction video I am now the MVP when playing Mag. With Brashin's hints and tips I learned that sucking wasn't really my fault but it was because everyone else around me sucked. Now I have elevated my game and the game of those around me. Brashin, from SdgRaven to you bud you have my eternal thanks and money."

Still not convinced how about this one:

"I was terrible at this game. Some would tell me that "Tac no matter how hard you try you still suck at this game" that was until I bought Brashin's instructional video. Now I know that my team needs me as I scramble up the bunker and hop into a turret. I cut loose and get mad kills from my killer skills that Brashin has taught me. My life in Mag now has purpose and I have only Brashin to thank for my new confidence while Playing Mag. Thanks again Brashin, I have even named my first born child after you."

If your still not sure that my instructional video is right for you then listen to this testimonial:

" I am the leader of the MoV clan. I was so lost when playing this game that I even returned our own APC to the objective in Acquisition. I was ready to give up, my fiance was ready to leave me, clan mates were starting to doubt my ability to lead them in game and I was at a low point in my gaming life. Thank goodness for Brashin's instructional video. After watching it multiple times I finally understand that I have to get the enemey APC into our objective and have now started to win. I have more confidence, my fiance finds me more desirable, and people generally like me so much more since watching his video. I owe everything to Brashin and that video and I will now make it mandatory to watch for all new recruits into the clan. Thank you Brashin, and when I'm with my fiance on my honeymoon night, I'll be sure to have her scream your name"

If you call within the next 30 minutes I will even throw in my advanced hints and tips video. Tired of getting killed a lot even while wearing Heavy Armor? Do you find yourself watching the countdown timer more than your actually playing the game? With my Advanced Hints and Tips video you will learn about the following technique: How to find a Bullet Sponge

With this pro tip you will learn how to talk your fellow teammates into taking one for the team...mainly Team YOU. That's right, what better way to survive a bullet then to never let it hit you but a friendly. This secret tip has 2 benefits. One it allows you to still stay alive, and Second you can revive the person for some more point whoring.

People ask me "Brashin how many Bullet Sponges do I need?" the answer is you can never have too many. I find myself rolling with a squad at least but many times I can get an entire Platoon to thrown their lives away in protecting me. When you are as Uber as I am people will be willing to throw their lives away for you.

Just listen to these proud Bullet Sponges:

"I used to have no purpose in life. I would play games and find no enjoyment, no challenge. I felt worthless on the battlefield. Then I met Brashin and he taught me
    that my life does have meaning and that I shouldn't just throw it away needlessly. I have now been a Bullet Sponge for Brashin for weeks now and have died over 150 times in service to him. When Brashin needs a human shield he knows that Lucky-004 is always there for him"

or how about this happy Human Mine Sweeper:

"I was tired of getting blown up by enemy explosives near objectives and having some douche swoop in and not even say Thanks as they went to cap a target while I bled out. Now that I met Brashin he assured me that I would no longer be blown to red mist without a quick Thanks you. Every time Brashin tells me to sweep an objective and I catch a Ap mine to the grill Brashin is there to say Thanks and cap the objective. Sure he could bring me to life but being as how uber he is I dont mind as I lay there with my legs separated from my body as I know that my life has purpose as I denied the enemy an opportunity to kill Brashin. The enemy knows that when Nickb93 is around that explosives will never touch Brashin"

So what are you waiting for? Act now and buy my Instructional video and I will throw in Free Shipping for an additional $6.95US. Don't delay, quit being a waste of a player slot in game and get my video.

You will even have my own personal guarantee. If your not satisfied with my video, then just ship it back at your expense and we will gladly accept it back. I would give a refund but it's not needed as anytime I get a return it was probably due to a wrong address so I always have satisfied customers. Act now and don't delay.

Just remember my motto folks: "There is no I in Team but there is an M and an E because it's all about ME" not to be confused with my other motto "There's no I in Team but there is an I in WIN"

Order NOW!!!

Last edited by Brashin on Tue May 18, 2010 7:21 am; edited 2 times in total
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Limited Time Offer:  Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin Empty Re: Limited Time Offer: Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin

Post by Brashin Tue May 18, 2010 7:10 am

Brashin approves of this message
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Limited Time Offer:  Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin Empty Re: Limited Time Offer: Learn to play like the Pro...Brashin

Post by needswall Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 am

Ha ha ha!
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Post by Zokoro Tue May 18, 2010 9:35 am

I seriously hope you're not serious. This is some funny shit though. XD
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Tue May 18, 2010 11:34 am

How much is it?? Hhaha, thats funny! The fact you took the time to write that entire thing up is impressing! Im gonna have to order this Very Happy
    HeeroBlaze
    HeeroBlaze
    Private
    Private

Post by HeeroBlaze Tue May 18, 2010 1:34 pm

Ha Ha Ha
    My favorite part: "my aim was as terrible as Imperial Stormtroopers in Star Wars episodes 4-6." Ah those Imperial Stormtroopers...
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Tue May 18, 2010 1:47 pm

Wow, just looking at how many views this has received and according to the site it says 1746 times, that can't be right. Unless someone just keeps going into it every second and popping out...or someone linked it to the official MAG forums..which would be funny.

Anyway glad you guys are enjoying the humor, just wanted to liven and lighten things up around here. I think Ill post this over in the DoW clan forum as well.
    cheeseclown
    cheeseclown
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cheeseclown Tue May 18, 2010 2:30 pm

you must really be a mag guru or you just have too much free time
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 pm

both, it amused me
    War_Eagle101
    War_Eagle101
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by War_Eagle101 Fri May 21, 2010 5:48 pm

Wow Brashin. That was some good stuff.
    cheeseclown
    cheeseclown
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cheeseclown Fri May 21, 2010 11:46 pm

after watching this video i have gone unbeaten because i now know that if my squad loses its not my fault thanks brashin
    C-r-o-w-n-z
    C-r-o-w-n-z
    Private
    Private

Post by C-r-o-w-n-z Mon May 24, 2010 5:43 pm

LoL this made me laugh out loud, in front of my computer.

Kudos.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:09 am