Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

5 posters

Zombie strategy me and nightmare used

Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Zombie strategy me and nightmare used Empty Zombie strategy me and nightmare used

Post by Mr_Future Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:58 pm

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Zombie strategy me and nightmare used Empty Re: Zombie strategy me and nightmare used

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:21 pm

nice! but one thing, u should change or take out- the box can be found by going by looking into the sjy and looking for a green light shining bright into the sky. go to it, and u get the box, its also mentioned in the loading screen.. lol.

oh by thw way, when we last played, i left cause i kept lagging then dieing 4 for reason.
    i got to 18 with OmegaSolja and his guys. but left lol
    cause they were being teamates... they just got there weapons and went to a hut... bad teammates...
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Zombie strategy me and nightmare used Empty Re: Zombie strategy me and nightmare used

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:10 pm

i jsut stay under next to the flogger,lol
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:56 pm

cool, i've only got one kill with the floggernator!

and guys, u seen radios in the spawn room? when we play, i'll activate them, then listen Smile
    seems treyarch are makin a story to go wit zombies, and from the loks of it, the net one will have a boss!!! Smile
    paul_nl
    Private
    Private

Post by paul_nl Thu Jul 30, 2009 3:21 pm

well when i am playing we opening everything and then we hiding in the com room thats the best spot i think to stay and also at first we going all for juggernaut then the guns each time
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Jul 30, 2009 5:31 pm

cool, i mihgt use that later
    TOTAL_SKIILZ
    TOTAL_SKIILZ
    Private
    Private

Post by TOTAL_SKIILZ Wed Aug 19, 2009 3:19 am

Nice will try that out! ty

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:49 am