Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+2
potato1266
NightmareStorm
6 posters

What would you do during a zombie apocalyse?

NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

What would you do during a zombie apocalyse? Empty What would you do during a zombie apocalyse?

Post by NightmareStorm Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:33 pm

The all to popular topic of zombies has arrived!

So, what would you do?

Make a nice, well formatted paraghraph or two starting out with tou being home alone, whereever it is you live, with ur roomate or parents or "lover" not home.
    Then just let it come to you, what would you really do?
    Don't say you'd kill all the zombies... be realistic, what would you REALLY do?

I'll be posting my story in a little while....
    so please, post yours.
    potato1266
    potato1266
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

What would you do during a zombie apocalyse? Empty Re: What would you do during a zombie apocalyse?

Post by potato1266 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:34 pm

Well I would probably be sitting at home on the computer listening to some music, when I peer out the window and start to "people" coming over the hill from my back yard woods. I would go out to investigate, walking out and looking. I would eventually notice they aren't human any more and probably grab a duffle bag with a strap load it up with ammo and food, grab meh 30-30, 270 and a shot gun or 2. I would then commence to dress myself in comfortable light clothes. After that I would go out the front door through the garage and get it my truck. I would put it in four wheel drive back up maybe hitting a few zombies and head over to my friend dannys house because he is one of my friends who would be a good asset. We would then drive across the road to the allotment and search for any survivors asking them if they want to join us and to grab supplys. After this We would drive up to the gas station fill up the truck and load some extra gas canasters into the truck. Then after we fill up with gas, we would head to the gun shop on the border of town to load up on ammo and grab a rifle or two, then head over to the army navy store to grab some better adept cloths, some boots, knifes, bags,helmets whatever we can use. I will continue later.
    Ant_rocks_09
    Ant_rocks_09
    Sergeant Major of the Army

What would you do during a zombie apocalyse? Empty Re: What would you do during a zombie apocalyse?

Post by Ant_rocks_09 Fri Dec 11, 2009 3:42 pm

I'd break open the gun cabinet and try to fight my way to Wal-Mart. (Its the closest store to my house that sells guns and ammo) Then I"d stock up on guns, ammo and radios. I'd hold out at Wal-Mart until someone sends a message over the radio. Then I'd probably be told to get to the hospital near by. I'd then stock up again and fight my way to the highway. I'd try to find an abandoned car and I'd get behind the wheel. Then I'd drive down the highway (running over zombies) and eventually make it to the hospital. Before I board the evac-chopper I'd realize that my Friends and Family were still out there. The chopper would take off without me and the hospital would be left defenseless.

I'd decide to go back to Wal-Mart to stack up on more ammo. On my way back to the car I'd look out the window and see a bunch of zombies heading towards the Hospital. I'd run down to the emergency room and steal an ambulance.

I'd round up all the friends and family members I could find and I'd assume the ones I didn't find were dead...or worse. I'd then spend the rest of my life looking for safety and fighting off zombies. Odds are I'd die. What would you do during a zombie apocalyse? Icon_sad

Last edited by Ant_rocks_09 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:38 pm

ant, please, either make it a real plan, or just delete it....
    i'm gonna make mine tonight Smile
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:25 pm

I'd be most likely at my house, in my room, doing something on my laptop. With my parents at some store. I would have my radio on on my laptop listening to music, when most likely, they would announce whats happening. I'd turn it up and go look out my window and just look and listen. Then turn my TV on and see the news. I'd see whats happening and would right away call my parents. If i could reach them, i'd tell them to barricade themselves safely on top of a roof.
    If i couldn't reach them, I'd call some of my friends, and those i could reach, I'd tell them to get on their roof or barricade themselves in their house.

After that, I'd most likely see a zombie or two walking by my house, the first thing I'd do would be get down and crawl quietly to my front and back doors of my house, and make sure their locked, then slowly and quietly close all the blinds in my house. I'd then go into the garage and get my dads pistol, and sniper, which he keeps high up inside behind his tools. I'd get the guns and place them on my living room couch, and continue to my basement to get the bow and arrows (about 30 arrows) that I won from an indian competition thing, and there are real arrows, very dangerous cause they are ment to kill and swiftly enter their target, with high accuracy.

After getting my weapons, i'd get a large, strong bag and fill it with water, drinks, cans of food, and other foods. Now i'd get some clothes on that would protect my body from saliva and blood splatter, which could easily infect me. i'd put on some pants that i would wear during winter at home and a large shirt, along with a thick-ish sweatshirt. Then I'd load up the weapons and put everything on my in a tactical way, so i could get whatever i needed in a hurry.

After this, i'd get my dad's keys and run to his truck. I'd drive it too my closet friends houses, and get them, their family, and supplies. We'd then drive off to this mini-mall type of area, where there are alot of stores next to each other, and connected, but not part of each other though. We'd get into a small food store, and barricade everything.
    I'd then leave them and take 2 of my strongest physically and emotionaly friends and go get either my family or more supplies.

If i can't contact my parents, i'd think of the worst, and end up going to a different store in the store area. We'd find one that has good supplies, lots of room, and few openings and windows. After we find something good, we'd clear it and barricade a few enterances and windows. Then find a way to traverse the roof tops to get to diffident stores. Soon enough, we'd go back and get everyone and get into the larger store. We'd find weapons and guns and barricade everything in every store.

After we get settled, we'd make a sign to hang up on the stores saying there is safety here. Then we would leave with a few of the strongest guys, to other places round town. To look for larger, stronger vehicles, and possibly more people. Eventually, we'd find a way to get trucks and vehicles in places zombies couldn't get to, like builing some fence around an area. Then we'd store supplies in trucks and LOTS of fuel, barricade the trucks with armor, get the survivors in them, and leave. But leave in a way we stay close together and drive carefully, so that we dont turn over or crash.

We'd drive around the country until we found a place of safety, like Area 51, or some huge safe military base of large castles or islands or whatever that would keep up safe, and while looking for places, we'd look for survivors and supplies for the future. Hopefully, we'd get to safety and survive the outbreak.

But if the truth comes, being the world is gone, and any survivors should just kill themselves to not become a zombie, because their is no cure and no way to stop the outbreak, even killing all zombies is impossible, because their are so many and in so many different places. I would make sure everyone finds a palce where they can be safe til they die, and i'd just leave. Maybe with a friend or two, we'd leave to a main city, like a capitol, or popular city, and kill and kill and kill..... til i die.

Ant_rocks_09
    Ant_rocks_09

Post by Ant_rocks_09 Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:27 pm

NightmareStorm wrote:ant, please, either make it a real plan, or just delete it....
    i'm gonna make mine tonight Smile

I'll finish it. I just wanted to post something, I should have waited until I had something good to write though.
    Charged_particle
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by Charged_particle Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:12 pm

I would just be sitting at home watching tv when the Emergancy broadcast pops and explains whats going on, I would then head upstairs lock all the doors sypon the gas out of my car and put it in a gas can and the rest in the truck. then head to the nearest pawn shop for guns. call family and friends and let them know the plan grab any guns and ammo,food,water,warm clothes since there is snow on the ground. figure out a safe meeting place. then try to find others to survive with and pray I dont turn in lunch for some zombie.
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by EvilChili Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:29 pm

Zombie Survival Guide that is my plan. (its a real plan if you read it all Razz)
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:25 pm

Lol Chili..... been dying to read that... but anyway, please post ur plan, ur real plan, what you would accualy do.
    potato1266
    potato1266
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by potato1266 Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:56 pm

potato1266 wrote:Well I would probably be sitting at home on the computer listening to some music, when I peer out the window and start to "people" coming over the hill from my back yard woods. I would go out to investigate, walking out and looking. I would eventually notice they aren't human any more and probably grab a duffel bag with a strap load it up with ammo and food, grab meh 30-30, 270 and a shot gun or 2. I would then commence to dress myself in comfortable light clothes. After that I would go out the front door through the garage and get it my truck. I would put it in four wheel drive back up maybe hitting a few zombies and head over to my friend Danny's house because he is one of my friends who would be a good asset. We would then drive across the road to the allotment and search for any survivors asking them if they want to join us and to grab supply's. After this We would drive up to the gas station fill up the truck and load some extra gas canisters into the truck. Then after we fill up with gas, we would head to the gun shop on the border of town to load up on ammo and grab a rifle or two, then head over to the army navy store to grab some better adept cloths, some boots, knifes, bags,helmets whatever we can use. I will continue later.

Alrighty, after we grab our clothes we would load up into my truck and head to the Wooster scrap metal, to weld some protection onto my truck, like a industrial bumper, cage for back, tire guards, etc. After all is welded, We will head off to Tractor supply to grab a trailer for the truck to store food for when we hit Wal-mart. We would then head towards alaska picking up stragglers on the way, Alaska being the one place I think would be safe enough to build a walled off survivor city of sorts. Where we would have land to grow our food supply, it would have to be near a fresh water flowing river to supply a ample supply of water and to build a water mill to supply our city. Of course we would try to pick someone up on the way to Alaska that knows plants and wildlife that would be able to help us figure out what we can eat in Alaska, what plants will grow their and how to grow them properly. (To be continued when I can think)
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:27 pm

nice story thing Pot, i love reading these Smile
    mrLATTIRE
    mrLATTIRE
    Private
    Private

Post by mrLATTIRE Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:09 pm

i would meet up with my friend and his dad..they live 5 walking mins away..load up on supplies get an rv and go out to the middle of the desert..you can see them coming for miles..when we run out of supplies we head back in and get more..rinse and repeat..

ill make it more in depth later..but right now i got chris henry on my mind
    potato1266
    potato1266
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by potato1266 Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:40 pm

potato1266 wrote:
    potato1266 wrote:Well I would probably be sitting at home on the computer listening to some music, when I peer out the window and start to "people" coming over the hill from my back yard woods. I would go out to investigate, walking out and looking. I would eventually notice they aren't human any more and probably grab a duffel bag with a strap load it up with ammo and food, grab meh 30-30, 270 and a shot gun or 2. I would then commence to dress myself in comfortable light clothes. After that I would go out the front door through the garage and get it my truck. I would put it in four wheel drive back up maybe hitting a few zombies and head over to my friend Danny's house because he is one of my friends who would be a good asset. We would then drive across the road to the allotment and search for any survivors asking them if they want to join us and to grab supply's. After this We would drive up to the gas station fill up the truck and load some extra gas canisters into the truck. Then after we fill up with gas, we would head to the gun shop on the border of town to load up on ammo and grab a rifle or two, then head over to the army navy store to grab some better adept cloths, some boots, knifes, bags,helmets whatever we can use. I will continue later.

Alrighty, after we grab our clothes we would load up into my truck and head to the Wooster scrap metal, to weld some protection onto my truck, like a industrial bumper, cage for back, tire guards, etc. After all is welded, We will head off to Tractor supply to grab a trailer for the truck to store food for when we hit Wal-mart. We would then head towards alaska picking up stragglers on the way, Alaska being the one place I think would be safe enough to build a walled off survivor city of sorts. Where we would have land to grow our food supply, it would have to be near a fresh water flowing river to supply a ample supply of water and to build a water mill to supply our city. Of course we would try to pick someone up on the way to Alaska that knows plants and wildlife that would be able to help us figure out what we can eat in Alaska, what plants will grow their and how to grow them properly. (To be continued when I can think)

Alrighty after everything is finished all projects are done, we would start sending squads of volunteers on trips to Canada, and eventually when we have enough fuel and weapons to the states to look for more survivors. Maybe if possible pick up a pilot who could fly a helicopter to take us from and to our Alaskan base, it would make search and rescue alot quicker and easier. Then when we have enough people to hold down the fort for months on end without help we would branch off somewhere in California or Washington, and build another Fort/city their that way we could search more states, And create a safe trade route between our Alaskan base and new base. (TO BE CONTINUED)
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:11 pm

dang Potato.... u got it all very well thought out! post the next part soon!
    potato1266
    potato1266
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by potato1266 Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:00 pm

NightmareStorm wrote:dang Potato.... u got it all very well thought out! post the next part soon!
    Dude this is one of the few things I think about when Im trying to sleep, Theres other things I think about but we wont go into detail with those... haha. But Ill see what I dream up might be awile havent thought that far yet XD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:11 am