Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

Application

TheBigK3
    Private
    Private

Application Empty Application

Post by TheBigK3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:48 pm

1. What is your EXACT PSN? (The PSN you will be using for MoV)
    TheBigK3

2. What is your past experience with FPS(first person shooters)?
    I've played many of them. (Call of Duty MW 1&2, all Halos, Battlefield Bad Company, Rainbow 6 ect.)

Clan History
    3. What is your clan history?
    I've never been in one before.

4. Are you currently in another clan on a different game?
    NO.

Activity & Timezone
    5. What time zone are you in? (if you don't know just say what country/state you are in)
    New York, US

6. Do you promise to be an active and helpful member in this community ON THIS SITE AND IN GAME, (not just make an app then never see you on the site again)?
    I'll definitely do my best.

About Joining the Clan
    7. Explain in a short paragraph(3-5 sentences) why you want to join Men Of Valor, and why we should let you in. (NOTE: Grammar counts, if you can't speak English well, say so)
    I want to join mainly because, like a lot of people, I'm just sick of the disorginization that comes from lack of communication. I got MAG because I wanted to be part of a squad that covered each other and got in and out of firefights without scattering so that it seems like every man for himself. I'm a kind of player that makes sure I'm covering my squad when everyone is focusing on one are of combat, and am very willing to follow orders that go deeper than "destroy that bunker". I'm a fan of the assualt rifle and do my best as a support gunner mainly, covering my ally's advance. Considering everything, one of my biggest reasons for wanting to join you guys, besides the guarantee of cooperative friends to play with, is that I'm just sick of getting knifed from behind when I have three squad mates behind me.

8. How did you find us? In-game? MAG or EA/BC2 Forums? Were you referred by anyone? If so, name them.
    I wasn't referred by anyone, I looked up clans for Valor on Google, and I found you guys.

9.Which game are you joining MoV for? BC2, MAG, or both?
    MAG only. Hope you guys are still playing.

Communication
    10. Do you have a method to communicate with and to the clan? (Via msn, mic on PS3 etc.)
    I've got a bluetooth.

11. Do you have a Gamebattles account? (if not, then you will have to make one, Add Eliteassassin479 if joining for MAG, if joining for BC2, add TheFatalWound ON GB).
    Now I do.

TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Application Empty Re: Application

Post by TAC_260 Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:27 pm

K3...

We are still playing MAG...but we no longer use this website go to:

menofvalorgaming.enjin.com and make application there.

Sorry for the trouble.

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:12 am