Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+8
buddhabob34
Turb_Markov
God_the_Almighty
Ant_rocks_09
TAC_260
lucasicool
decisiveracoon
Eliteassassin479
12 posters

MoV Update Feb. 7

Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

MoV Update Feb. 7 Empty MoV Update Feb. 7

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:38 pm

Hope everyone’s having a good Super Bowl Sunday. Too bad though that anyone who is rooting for the Colts to win is out of luck by the WHO DAT nations taking home the Lombardi! Anyway, let’s get right into this update; we have a bunch to go over.

First off is new site. It is OFFICIALLY done, and we would like all members to sign up on the new site.

http://valorislife.xippy.org/index.php?page=0

We are still working on the domain name, but that is no reason the site should go up. The site is more for to stay organized and to deal with clan match and such, since MAG is no longer on GB, it has a lot of nice feature that you guys will like. We decided on keeping the forums with the ones we currently have, so we would not have to move everyone to a new site AND forums.

Next up is MAG. Anyone who is in the clan for MAG should be playing with their squad or any MoV members. This makes the game a hell of a lot more fun, plus the games seems to be easier to win, even attacking SVER, lol. We may have a clan match on MAG b4 the end of the month, though we are still not 100% sure how to have the game. Hopefully things will come in an update where it’s easier to have clan matches.

Next we have a returning member, he left because he was not a big fan of MAG (I know, OMG!), but I got him to come back for MW2, he is one of the best image creators I have ever seen, and u guys should be seeing some of his work around here more often now. He is the man who made the Logo at the top of this page, and the squad logos. I would like everyone to welcome back Night Angel. I speak for everyone when I say it good to have a great image man again in our clan.

Battlefield: Bad Company 2, the demo, IMPO, was amazing, just like the first. The demo, again, pushed me over the edge, and I will be buying this game on March 2nd. We will be opening up to BC2 division later this month. Any other games you guys would like us to make part of our list, please PM me or NightmareStorm.

The meeting we had last week wasn’t much, it was just to see how it would work, and I feel that if we do these at time when we have enough news to share, they will be better, with voice chat, and all. The reason we did not have one yesterday was because I went out of town for personal reasons. That is why I’m putting up this update, along with the reason that the site was completed. I have decided do away with the Thursday meeting (I know we never had one) because of simple lack of time on my part. Anyone who cannot make these meetings, please PM me and I will send u a typed copy of what was reviewed. I am also, for now, dropping the meeting to biweekly, though same time. There will be one this coming Sat, same time 3:00 PM CST) and same place (PS HOME), unless I state so otherwise, which won’t be after next Wed.

As some of you may know, lucasicool is making a video to put on YouTube. This is going to be a great way to get people to join our clan. As of now, PM lucas, if you would like to be in it (though you are NOT guaranteed to be in it).

Finally, are promotions and demotions. Let's get the bad out of the way first. I am demoting 4 officers, who I have not seen on recently: CEKiller9, JAKESTEEL_51, Private_m16, and YoyoDevo. warhawk112233445 is also close to being demoted, but if I see him be more active until the next update, he won’t be demoted. Now we move to promotions. 2 guys are moving up for the first time, lucasicool and Killophile. These guys have been a great help to the leaders, and have ran their respective squad VERY well. Next up is someone who has been amazing at what he does, he's on a lot, and he has proven himself as a great clan member over his time here. Moving up from officer, to Co-Leader, is Ant_rocks_09. Congratulate all of those who have been promoted.

Well, that’s it for this update, I feel like I’m forgetting something, so if anyone know of any unfinished business, please bring it to my attention via PM.

MoV Clan Leader,
    Eliteassassin479

Last edited by Eliteassassin479 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

MoV Update Feb. 7 Empty Re: MoV Update Feb. 7

Post by decisiveracoon Sun Feb 07, 2010 5:44 pm

Welcome back Angel! Ur artwork is amazing man!
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:18 pm

Thanks for the promotion elite!!! see you guys on the new site
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:34 pm

congrats guys!!!!!!
    Ant_rocks_09
    Ant_rocks_09
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Post by Ant_rocks_09 Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:37 pm

Thanks...I don't really know what to say, I didn't expect this at all.
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:12 pm

There is a new affiliate clan to MoV and that is BFF (battlefield fanatics) this is a battlefield series gaming clan lead by me. our website is...
    http://bfseries.freeforums.org/index.php

Also Nickb_93 will be helping me with my video montage by making some MW2 gameplay please PM him to join in with MW2 and me to join in on MAG.
    God_the_Almighty
    God_the_Almighty
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by God_the_Almighty Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:14 pm

The new site is awesome What a Face
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:58 pm

whoa whoa hold on a minute didn't already promote ant before man, I know it was quite awhile ago, but doesn't it take time to trust them enough before you promote them, just saying I also understand we have a lot of people, Well I am just saying. bummer those so called officers didn't show up. Any ways thank you once again for the update elite. I'll see the the site myself, have a look. And God don't act weird in front of a clan, but we had fun.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:26 pm

i remember what i was gonna say in update, Hotal squad is being made. Chili if you read this, i want u to know i feel reall bad going against what i said, but we need a new squad up now. That is why im promoting Tac_260 to SL of Hotel squad.
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:30 pm

I am surprised about this Elite, Contragulations Tac on your promotion. Very Happy
    buddhabob34
    Private
    Private

MoV Update Feb. 7 Empty thanks for the update

Post by buddhabob34 Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:53 am

congrats to the guys and great to have a full couple of games with the likes of TAC-60 and Mrlattire the other night really made a difference to play with like minded squad members, please add me to the clan on MAG. so i can get more game time.

regards buddhabob34
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Mon Feb 08, 2010 3:54 pm

Congrats all recruits. Dont let that power go to your head, lol! You have earned it! BFBC2, Sweet! Lets keep active! Check out the new site, Thanks soo much Elite, we would really be no where without you(told u XippY would be good ha)! Great job Tac on your new squad! Lets keep up the good work, we are doing great. Hope to see EVERYONE on the battlefield!

-TheFatalWound
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Killophile Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 pm

Sorry I've not been as active on the forum as on MAG, but will be picking up the slack. Thanks for the promotion and look forward to gaming in the months ahead.
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:05 pm

Hey killo your idea rocked and we had a whole platoon worth in MAG... one word SICK
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Killophile Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:08 pm

Cool hopefully the rest of the clan will catch on and load up together.
    God_the_Almighty
    God_the_Almighty
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by God_the_Almighty Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:43 pm

Hopefully we can do a whole platoon in sabotage.
    warhawk112233445
    warhawk112233445
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by warhawk112233445 Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:58 pm

Elite I am back but I am not happy that you did not tell me about this at all. You could have sent me a message on the ps3 but you didn't and the only way I found out is that nick b told me and he said that you asked him to be the new squad leader. I have been active a lot in the past months but now that I was not on for 2 weeks you start to think about demoting me. I think that you are making this desision too fast. anyways I am back and waiting for you to start playing MAG more and taking control of MoV parties.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:09 pm

i was on last night
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:30 pm

Warhawk, Elite does not have to run everything on MAG, he is the clan leader, he keeps the clan together, unless its a squad practice, anyone can lead the parties, no problem. Thats just my thoughts on the matter. And just remember to stay active as much as you can, if u cant be active please tell a officer or leader about it, so the clan can know about it. This is for all officers not just you warhawk.
    warhawk112233445
    warhawk112233445
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by warhawk112233445 Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:38 pm

Elite I have been thinking and I was wrong I think that someone else should be leader of foxtrot because i don't think that I will have the time, but I would like to be part of hotel squad and be lead by TAC. is that okay.
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:31 am

its taking me a while to get MAG.... its at a point where im pissed about it -___-, if i don't have it by the end of the month Cookey will have to take charge of bravo, until i get the game. If he does a good job he can most likely keep the spot, but thats only if the squad members agree to it.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:44 pm

Dakid, ur my best friend, and I can't let u do something so preposterous

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:37 pm