Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+12
Mo-Murda-001
dakidx
HomicidalBurger
TAC_260
EvilChili
Ant_rocks_09
AaronM1
TheFatalWound
jct155
MacDaddyo
NightmareStorm
Eliteassassin479
16 posters

MoV Update Jan. 11

Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

MoV Update Jan. 11 Empty MoV Update Jan. 11

Post by Eliteassassin479 Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:43 pm

Happy New Year everyone. I hope you all have chosen some good New Year’s Resolutions, bc mine is to improve this site and what is to come into it, so without wasting time, we have a bunch to cover.

First off is Rank Jobs, we have promoted a lot of people and not many seem to be doing a job. So I decided to make it clear what a promotion entails. Starting with co-leader, their job is to assist the leaders in whatever they need done, this is usually helping with problems and decisions. Officers are to keep care of things at a forum level, making sure the site is kept in order, anything not needed is gotten rid of, that kind of stuff. Anyone not doing their job will be demoted, anyone who does not believe they can complete their jobs, PM me or night, and we can find a replacement.

Next are promotions, and we have a lot of good guys who would be great at this, but we narrowed it down to 5, the first 3 are guys moving up from Member to officer. They are ant, who has been a great leader of Golf since potato stepped down; he has proven himself to be a good leader. Next is Tac, he has been a joy to be in a clan with, active, always willing to help others with what they need, a good choice for this spot. Final person going to officer is Chili, he has been extremely active while he has been here, and helpful and determined member, don’t let us down Chili. The next 2 promotions are from Officer to Co-leader. It’s been a long time since I've seen this, and I’ve never had the honor of doing it myself. But the first person is Fatal, he is an active member with a lot of time under his belt, he is a great member and someone who the leaders feel that is somewhat of a frontlines kind of guy, if that makes any sense. He will be taking over Charlie squad from Cody. Last, but certainly not least, is dakid, he has been here for an amazing amount of time, and continues to be a great guy and Clan member. He will be taking over Bravo squad from cook. On a side note, Killophile will now be Full-leader of Delta; he is a great leader and deserves the spot. Congratulate all those who received a promotion.

On a shorter list, Deadly is being demoted to member, I have not seen him on here in a long time, whenever he comes back and shows he can be active I will reinstate him.

MAG beta has been out for a week or so now, and I would suggest anyone who wants to play it, join up with your squad and other member, so as to build a clan friendship. The better we are prepared come launch day, the better as a clan we will be.

The MW2 tourney is finally having a date. Rounds one and two will be this sat and sun at a time set between your team and your opponents, I need each team to come to me, in order of when u come to me will decide who plays who. So whoever comes first will fight whoever is second, me and night will be somewhere random in that list as so teams won’t be afraid to PM me being the first, lol. During the first round, any substitutes can be made up until you match time. Not having members on will result in a lose for you and your teammate. After the first and second rounds are done. The week after that, the final match will be, with all the hype around it from that week. The winner prize is still on the table, not known to anyone, but it will be something of worth to any competitive player.

As most of you have seen we have been changing the site around, so as to get more organized and have more room. This is just a reminder that this will be going on every so often as the need arises.

Last is Clan meetings, whenever MAG comes out, I plan on having the whole clan join on an IRC chat of some sort. I know we won’t get everyone, but of the way we will be doing it as of now, which may change, we will have one once a week on sat around 2. We know not everyone will make all of them, but there needs to be a system for this. So on a 6 month schedule we would have 26 meetings, we would only require people to make around 15-16 of them, those of their choosing, and we don’t want to see people after meeting the requirements just not coming, everyone will want to be in these as to have their voice heard and discuss anything that needs to be.

Now I was kidding when I said that was last. This is more of a prize for the whole clan. I have decided to move around some of my online spending to make room for a .com site. The possibilities with one of these is limitless and a major enhancement for the clan. This is still in a development stage, so we may not be moving until April or even summer. That is all I have for this very lengthy update. I hope you all have a good day.

MoV Leader,
    Eliteassassin479

Last edited by Eliteassassin479 on Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:00 pm; edited 3 times in total
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

MoV Update Jan. 11 Empty Re: MoV Update Jan. 11

Post by NightmareStorm Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:52 pm

congrats to our members who have been promoted and i hope everyone has a nice stay while we organize everything over the next month or so Smile
    MacDaddyo
    MacDaddyo
    Private
    Private

Post by MacDaddyo Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:55 pm

That's great. I'm really glad to hear this and I hope MoV will never go under. What makes it even better is that as long as someone as dedicated as you is leading it then I know this clan will stay afloat without an issue. Good post and thanks for the update Elite
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:57 pm

congrats all on the promotions
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:58 pm

Congrats to all!! Very Happy I promise i wont let anyone down!

Valor is life--MoV FTW Squad
    AaronM1
    Private
    Private

Post by AaronM1 Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:59 pm

Congratulations guys
    Ant_rocks_09
    Ant_rocks_09
    Sergeant Major of the Army
    Sergeant Major of the Army

Post by Ant_rocks_09 Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:24 pm

Thanks for the promotion. I have to get used to not being green.
    EvilChili
    EvilChili
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by EvilChili Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:28 am

Thanks for the promotion I have been busy lately but ill be on here more often now. Congratz to everyone else who got a promotion. I agree with Ant gotta get used to not being green lol. Popcorn See you online everyone.
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:00 am

Thanks for the promotion! Like Chili said, the last couple of days has been crazy, but they are getting back to normal now...well as normal as they can get with a 4 month old in the house. Smile
    HomicidalBurger
    Private
    Private

Post by HomicidalBurger Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:00 pm

Awesome! Can't wait for the .com website.
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:07 pm

Wow, thanks for the promotion, much appreciated. Definitely a surprise.
    Mo-Murda-001
    Mo-Murda-001
    Private
    Private

Post by Mo-Murda-001 Thu Jan 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Congrats to everyone who was promoted to there new positions....... Now that you all are Squad leaders, keep being the person that got you where you are now and able your squad to help other fellow squads to help your whole team come about many victories on the battlefield.
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:32 pm

For the members, who where promoted congratulations to all to whom recheiving upon promotion. I am fairly pleased with the update you've posted elite with all the info. Since I have'nt seen any of them post around this forum, and that was nice of you. For the recent members, make sure that responsibility is important for this forum ,I know it's definitely not easy, but it's good to at least try.

-Turb_Markov
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by decisiveracoon Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:13 pm

So your essentially saying that you plan on creating our own stand alone web site? That would be really cool!
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:06 am

hahaha,...sure I would
    decisiveracoon
    decisiveracoon
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by decisiveracoon Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:03 pm

lol I was actually asking elite that, but you can answer too Smile
    Kud
    Kud
    Private
    Private

Post by Kud Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:34 pm

congrats
    Killophile
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by Killophile Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:07 am

Thanks for the kind words, if you could only give me a long arm to bitchslap my squad into action.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 2:21 am