Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

5 posters

Update on MoV (September 10th)

King_Cody7
    King_Cody7
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Update on MoV (September 10th) Empty Update on MoV (September 10th)

Post by King_Cody7 Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:19 am

Well its time for another update on MoV, considering we havnt had one in a while. First off, I felt like pointing out that the closed beta is now complete, and the public beta for MAG will be coming out shortly. Along with that, we all know what time of the year it is. Everyones going back to school, back to College or University, or back to work. Its a depressing and time consuming time of the year, one thats already effected my availabilty on these forums. Ive unfortunately got alot on my plate this year, as im entering grade 12, final year of high school for me. I just want to point out that even though I wont/cant be as active I will still be on the forums daily, and come MAG release I will be on it daily (hopefully) aswell. Weekends will be different, expect to see me alot then.

Next on the agenda is the topic of our most recent clan battle. It was against Havok and they gave us a great look at ourselves. From what I saw we worked as a great team, while they on the other hand broke down when times got tough. Unfortunately we maybe took their frustration as a bonus and gave up near the end, in overall wins I think that we had it, but we didnt win the final battle. This can be easily fixed, we just need more practice. Practices will be more or less random throughout the weekends coming to the MAG beta release, and expect to see more then 1 clan battle in the near future.

Theres no promotions for this week but people are getting closer and closer to being promoted, keep up the great work and effort. This topic is basically me trying to say that I wont be as active as I was before, but I'll still be here, and active enough to keep us going at a nice steady pace through the school year. Ill talk to you all later and answer any questions.
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Update on MoV (September 10th) Empty Re: Update on MoV (September 10th)

Post by NightmareStorm Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:06 pm

and! Nightmare storm JUST recieved an email with a code for sept 17 beta, without qore Smile

heres teh email-
    Hello NightmareStorm!

Congratulations! Your name was picked at random from over 100 entries and you have scored yourself a MAG beta code. So without further delay, here’s that code:
    ****-****-**** ( i hid the code)

Bear in mind that the MAG beta doesn’t open up until September 17th, but will run until November 8th. To redeem your code (beginning on 09/17), go to the PlayStation Store, select “Redeem Codes”, enter the code, and click “Continue”. The download will be available on the next screen.

Enjoy MAG, and feel free to post an article on Gamervision giving us your impressions of the game. We’ll make sure to send all of your impressions over to the team at Zipper.

Congratulations again!
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Sep 10, 2009 5:44 pm

good to know cody
    The_Claw
    The_Claw
    Private
    Private

Post by The_Claw Thu Sep 10, 2009 11:53 pm

nice nightmare i won one from PAX so i will have a extra one when i get my qore email...if i get it haha.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri Sep 11, 2009 7:29 am

if u subscribed to qore, then u are supposed to, they will be sent out next week
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:37 pm

Cant be as active as i want, but im still breathing xD

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 7:58 am