Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+8
HeeroBlaze
Acelora_Spinel
aj_la1
Insane_Machine
Sotello
Eliteassassin479
sth198620
Brashin
12 posters

[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op

Poll

What game mode do you want to play ?

[ 10 ]
    [MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Bar_left63%[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Bar_right [63%] 
    [ 6 ]
    [MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Bar_left37%[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Bar_right [37%] 

Total Votes: 16
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Empty [MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op

Post by Brashin Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:06 am

Attention:

Ok Troops I have a poll (yes, yes I said I have a poll and "in real life it's very big" - guess what movie is the phrase I have in quotes from) to determine what game mode we will play on Fri May 7th.

I know I have been running with Acquisition for the past 3 Ops and actually even before that when I was running Boot but I would like to know if you want Domination or are you looking to Domination. Just because you vote for Domination doesn't mean your a quitter or a pu$$y, it just means you want to play something different as Acq might be getting stale. If you vote for Dom b/c your tired of losing well than your a quitter or a pu$$y...lol

Either way vote in the poll and on Monday May 3rd I will post the Op thread.

Just a note: THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL OP SIGN-UP THREAD!

So vote and you can even post feedback on why you voted below, also guess the line above.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Empty Re: [MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op

Post by Brashin Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:08 am

Also, not sure if it's because I'm retarded or this website is retarded but in order to see the poll you have to highlight it with your mouse in the white section above as the text and background is all WHITE. Again if someone knows how to fix it let me know as I haven't posted a poll thread before, if its because the site is retarded with this god forsaken background of blank then let me know that as well, Thanks
    sth198620
    sth198620
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

[MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op Empty Re: [MAG] Poll for May 7th 9:30PM Eastern Fri Night Op

Post by sth198620 Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:27 am

i say we do a mix some dom and some Acquisition
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:44 pm

out of those 2? aqui. its easier
    Sotello
    Sotello
    Private
    Private

Post by Sotello Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:35 pm

well i like to play acquistion instead of domination because our faction is losing in there and i feel i can do the most good in there. I like to make myself feel good when i rally up a squad of randoms and lead them to victory (or death, which ever is sooner). so lets acquistion it all the way

also if the poll is posted at the top of the thread, i cant see it. all i see is 2 boxes that i can check but i do not know which one is for what
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:01 pm

our forums our like that, you have to highlight the text around it
    Insane_Machine
    Insane_Machine
    Private
    Private

Post by Insane_Machine Sun May 02, 2010 12:03 pm

I say Acquistion its easier
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Sun May 02, 2010 12:50 pm

I'm all what u guys want. Would really would love to take sver contracts. So far they have been the number one faction. I hate them with a passion.
    Acelora_Spinel
    Acelora_Spinel
    Private
    Private

Post by Acelora_Spinel Sun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm

I'd say Acq. Easier to get two groups in. As well as winning.

Contract wise. We'd probably be able to snatch a Dom contract. As well as rack up alot of points each match. (Once I reach 60, i vet lol)

Up to ya'll.
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Sun May 02, 2010 5:11 pm

Well really thinking about it. Its all about numbers. If we take raven contracts or sver in domination contracts we will be number one. We already have sabo and now we need to choose acquisition or domination. We need to have four contracts and we will be top dog. So let's get on it!
    HeeroBlaze
    HeeroBlaze
    Private
    Private

Post by HeeroBlaze Sun May 02, 2010 5:40 pm

I voted for Dom. It is easier to defend Valor's DOM map than the ACQ map and its easier to attack Raven/SVER's DOM maps than their ACQ maps. Not that I'm saying I don't like a challenge, but losing ACQ maps on defense because the other platoon can't keep a gate up is ridiculous. At least in DOM, one platoon can do a bad job and the rest can still win. Besides, the Saturday OPs where we've done a few DOM games have turned out really good, both on offense and defense. ACQ we are getting really good at, but even on defense we can take losses because the other platoon is not up to the job.
    lucasicool
    lucasicool
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by lucasicool Sun May 02, 2010 8:02 pm

neither... i vote for sabo.. thats the only mode i have much fun in any more
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Sun May 02, 2010 10:49 pm

I want to have crack at Acquisition but that partially cause I have not made it to the last few ops and would love to see if the new maps help at all and if we could get 4 squads in one platoon and roll whoever we take on!
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Mon May 03, 2010 3:32 am

Anything but domination. Or atleast not sver domination.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Mon May 03, 2010 7:08 am

OK ACQ it is, thanks for everyone's comments and votes
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Mon May 03, 2010 7:28 am

Opps...I guess it was already decided Smile I really have no preference, as long as we are playing together as a team it's a good time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:56 pm