Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

5/28 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

5/28 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan Empty 5/28 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Post by Brashin Mon May 24, 2010 1:44 pm

ATTENTION:

Operation Total DOMINATION:
    Alright team, we are going to give Acquisition a break this week and focus on Domination. I want people to sign up and be ACCOUNTABLE. MAKE a commitment and KEEP that commitment!

All Fri night we will be playing multiple games of Domination so sign-up and let's kick some ass together.

ALSO NOTE: There are no sign-ups for Alt's this week. Too many people are signing up as Alt's and last week we had 20 people online but only 2 squads going. There were 4 people that were SOL as they were Alt's or Free Agents. So please sign-up and be ON TIME and lets have a good time.

The game is 9:30PM US Eastern time (8:30PM central, 6:30PM Pacific time) just so there is no confusion.

SCHEDULE:
    Thursday 5/6: 1st pass at Squad assignments will be posted
    Friday 5/7: 1-2 more updates to the squad assignments will be posted as well as FINAL ROSTER
    AT THE OP:
    9:20PM US Eastern - Squad Leaders will group up with Brashin to go over gameplan
    9:30PM US Eastern - Brashin & SL's will begin sending invites for their assigned Squads
    9:40PM US Eastern - We open up all squads to Free Agents to fill any gaps in the squads
    9:45PM US Eastern - We enter our 1st game of Acquisition...and WIN!!!

Please post below if you can absolutely attend ON-TIME or if you are unsure then post that you want to be added as an Alternate (alt.).

FULL-TIME: You are sure you will be avail. and ready to play by 9:30PM US Eastern on FRI night and will be placed into a squad.

PROBATION: If you are on Probation sign-up you will be made automatically into an ALT and it will take you singing up and attending 2 Ops ON-TIME to be reinstated and placed in a full squad the 3rd time you sign up.

Probation: They will be added as Alt's if they sign up

1 BigGrillz53 - No communication and did not attend at all 4/23
    2 Raz - No communication and did not attend at all4/23
    3 Cookie182 - No Show Probation 4/23

Also, In order to be a SL you MUST meet the following requirements:

1) Post below that your willing to be a SL
    2) Have a working Mic
    3) Able to use the MoV chat in order to communicate (this is KEY)
    4) Able to meet up at 9:20PM US Eastern time to group with me and go over the gameplan
    5) Ability to effectively lead your squad and organize them both in and out of game. (Setting Fire-teams, medics, etc...)
    6) I don't care if your a leader or a grunt in the squad I want people willing to be the SL and also would be great if they had experience but all are welcome to apply. I will choose SL's based on my criteria, so please if you apply and don't get picked there is always next week.
    7) Keep track of your roster regarding who is ON-TIME, LATE, NO-SHOW, and also able to write a brief-AAR in the forums when I post mine.

Preference will be towards people who have participated as a SL in previous multi-squad Ops, then to leaders/officers in MoV then everyone else, provided they meet the above req's.

Sign-up on the new forums here as I am not checking both sites.

http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/magforums/m/391454/viewthread/164412-528-friday-night-op-930pm-us-est-open-to-entire-mag-mov-clan

Let's get things started everyone and sign-up in the link above. I want 4 full squads so let's make this happen.

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 5:33 am