Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+18
techman01
BackHomeYearsAgo
connor2877
xChelseaSmile
cass273
aj_la1
War_Eagle101
Zokoro
TAC_260
SdgRaven
needswall
DrGiggIes
Insane_Machine
cheeseclown
sth198620
nickb_93
Lucky-004
Brashin
22 posters

MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op:  9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan Empty MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Post by Brashin Mon May 17, 2010 11:35 am

ATTENTION:

Operation Back in the Saddle:
    OK Guys, going to get back to kicking some ass MOV style this Fri night. I want people to sign up and be ACCOUNTABLE. MAKE a commitment and KEEP that commitment!

We will again be playing Acquisition (ACQ) and might even throw in a game of Domination after a couple of ACQ rounds.

The game is 9:30PM US Eastern time (8:30PM central, 6:30PM Pacific time) just so there is no confusion.

SCHEDULE:
    Thursday 5/6: 1st pass at Squad assignments will be posted
    Friday 5/7: 1-2 more updates to the squad assignments will be posted as well as FINAL ROSTER
    AT THE OP:
    9:20PM US Eastern - Squad Leaders will group up with Brashin to go over gameplan
    9:30PM US Eastern - Brashin & SL's will begin sending invites for their assigned Squads
    9:40PM US Eastern - We open up all squads to Alts and Free Agents to fill any gaps in the squads
    9:45PM US Eastern - We enter our 1st game of Acquisition...and WIN!!!

Please post below if you can absolutely attend ON-TIME or if you are unsure then post that you want to be added as an Alternate (alt.).

FULL-TIME: You are sure you will be avail. and ready to play by 9:30PM US Eastern on FRI night and will be placed into a squad.

ALTERNATE: If you are available at 9:40PM then you will be added as a free-agent pick-up if you will to fill out a squad.

PROBATION: If you are on Probation sign-up you will be made automatically into an ALT and it will take you singing up and attending 2 Ops ON-TIME to be reinstated and placed in a full squad the 3rd time you sign up.

Probation: They will be added as Alt's if they sign up

1 BigGrillz53 - No communication and did not attend at all 4/23
    2 Raz - No communication and did not attend at all4/23
    3 Cookie182 - No Show Probation 4/23

Also, In order to be a SL you MUST meet the following requirements:

1) Post below that your willing to be a SL
    2) Have a working Mic
    3) Able to use the MoV chat in order to communicate (this is KEY)
    4) Able to meet up at 9:20PM US Eastern time to group with me and go over the gameplan
    5) Ability to effectively lead your squad and organize them both in and out of game. (Setting Fire-teams, medics, etc...)
    6) I don't care if your a leader or a grunt in the squad I want people willing to be the SL and also would be great if they had experience but all are welcome to apply. I will choose SL's based on my criteria, so please if you apply and don't get picked there is always next week.
    7) Keep track of your roster regarding who is ON-TIME, LATE, NO-SHOW, and also able to write a brief-AAR in the forums when I post mine.

Preference will be towards people who have participated as a SL in previous multi-squad Ops, then to leaders/officers in MoV then everyone else, provided they meet the above req's.

Let's get things started everyone and sign-up below. I want 4 full squads so let's make this happen.

See you on the battlefield.
    Update #2

Very disappointed in the sign-up for the Op at this point. There is still time to sign-up as we need more guys to participate. Here is the initial roster:

Since we are light on attendance I will make the call by tomorrow if we will actually be split into 2 squads or not. We may just combine into 1 squad just depends on how things play out here. We need more people to sign up, less than 2 squads is pathetic in my book. We are talking prime time and we should be able to at least pull 16 guys to commit. So help me out guys and get people to sign up.

Squad 1
    1 Brashin (SL) I always volunteer to be SL
    2 Lucky-004 - Always watch my 6
    3 SdgRaven - Congrats on the promotion Raven...your on point
    4 Dr.Giggles - As requested, be sure to be ON TIME
    5 Backhomeyearsago - Welcome, look fwd to seeing what you can do
    6 Needswall - sober or not Ill still have you on the squad
    7 xchelseasmile - Turret is all yours bud
    8 backwoods12 - Welcome to your first Op

Squad 2
    1 Nickb93 (SL) always a solid choice as SL
    2 Tac 240 - want to pair you up with your bud Nick
    3 sth198620 - One of the most reliable members in the clan for Ops
    4 Cheeseclown - hope your PS3 is fixed and your operational
    5 Connor2877 - Welcome rook, time to kick in and kick ass
    6 Zokoro - Hope this works for you Z. check your PM
    7 techman01 - Your job is to keep Nick alive

ALTS:
    1 WarEagle - As requested, hope you can attend
    2 Aj la1 - Hope u can make it
    3 Cass273 - clear your schedule and lets kick ass

We have 4 Rookies who are joining us tonight so I have split them up 2 to each squad. We still have room for more people to join so please sign up. Raven has volunteered to lead 3rd squad and if we get another 6 people to sign up as Full Time members (meaning you will be ON TIME at the start) then I will open up the 3rd squad. Everyone has until 8PM US Eastern tonight to sign-up to go into 3rd squad, so please sign-up and let's kick some ass. FINAL ROSTER will be completed after 8PM US Eastern Tonight.

ALSO note please go to the Tactics section as I want to focus on defending Valors ACQ map. Last couple weeks we have been taking a beating on our own map and I don't want to duplicate those results tonight. 2 Weeks ago I had a single squad (read in AAR) able to help defend our map but I want a multi-squad victory here so lets stay focused, have good communication and beat the hell out of them.

See you on the battlefield!

Last edited by Brashin on Fri May 21, 2010 6:23 am; edited 2 times in total
    Lucky-004
    Lucky-004
    Private
    Private

MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op:  9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan Empty MAG 5/21

Post by Lucky-004 Mon May 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Sign me up!
    I wanna kick S.V.E.R and Raven's ass mooning
    nickb_93
    nickb_93
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op:  9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan Empty Re: MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Post by nickb_93 Mon May 17, 2010 12:56 pm

Im in, I'll be SL too if u want
    sth198620
    sth198620
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op:  9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan Empty Re: MAG 5/21 Friday Night Op: 9:30pm US EST OPEN TO Entire MAG MoV Clan

Post by sth198620 Mon May 17, 2010 1:22 pm

I will be there
    cheeseclown
    cheeseclown
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cheeseclown Mon May 17, 2010 2:23 pm

i should get ps3 back wednesday so ill be there
    Insane_Machine
    Insane_Machine
    Private
    Private

Post by Insane_Machine Mon May 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Wish I could be there, have fun guys.
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Mon May 17, 2010 6:33 pm

I'll be there. And put me in your squad Brashin, I haven't played in your squad for a long time
    needswall
    needswall
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by needswall Mon May 17, 2010 7:17 pm

Sorry I will NOT make it (gutted as I didn't get to play last weekend cause of internet). Have a good one and will see you all at the following weekends ops (or maybe Saturday if there is a Saturday op).
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 19, 2010 7:36 am

Need more people then this to sign-up, where are my Mag Clan brothers at?

I am also reaching out to other clans to help swell our numbers.

Keep in mind once attendance for the Fri night Op's drop much further I will put an end to them as I do this to play with my fellow clanmates. If no clanmates sign-up then there is not much point in running them. So let's not put an end to a good thing as this is one of the things I look forward to all week (from a gaming standpoint that is).
    SdgRaven
    SdgRaven
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Post by SdgRaven Wed May 19, 2010 8:56 am

I'm In Brashin You Know Me
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 19, 2010 9:09 am

Thanks Raven
    TAC_260
    TAC_260
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TAC_260 Wed May 19, 2010 9:25 am

I'm in, I don't think my wife has anything planned for Friday.
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Post by Zokoro Wed May 19, 2010 11:27 am

From what it looks like, I don't have anything planned friday, so I'm game.
    War_Eagle101
    War_Eagle101
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by War_Eagle101 Wed May 19, 2010 11:28 am

Put me down as an ALT. I genuinely want to be there, and if my schedule and internet will allow it then I'll certainly be on.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Thu May 20, 2010 7:30 am

Update #1

Very disappointed in the sign-up for the Op at this point. There is still time to sign-up as we need more guys to participate. Here is the initial roster:

Since we are light on attendance I will make the call by tomorrow if we will actually be split into 2 squads or not. We may just combine into 1 squad just depends on how things play out here. We need more people to sign up, less than 2 squads is pathetic in my book. We are talking prime time and we should be able to at least pull 16 guys to commit. So help me out guys and get people to sign up.

Squad 1
    1 Brashin (SL) I always volunteer to be SL
    2 Lucky-004 - Always watch my 6
    3 SdgRaven - Congrats on the promotion Raven...your on point
    4 Dr.Giggles - As requested, be sure to be ON TIME
    5 Zokoro - Keep that schedule clean bud

Squad 2
    1 Nickb93 (SL) always a solid choice as SL
    2 Tac 240 - want to pair you up with your bud Nick
    3 sth198620 - One of the most reliable members in the clan for Ops
    4 Cheeseclown - hope your PS3 is fixed and your operational

ALTS:
    1 WarEagle - As requested, hope you can attend

See you on the battlefield.
    aj_la1
    aj_la1
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by aj_la1 Thu May 20, 2010 8:08 am

Put me down as alternate. I'm going to try my best to show up.
    cass273
    cass273
    Private
    Private

Post by cass273 Thu May 20, 2010 9:15 am

I'll try to make it I'm have trouble logging into psn and I'll be play BFBC2 so...but put me as alt
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Thu May 20, 2010 9:44 am

Great I will add both of you as Alt's

What I need is Full Time people who can commit though. Alt's are nice but I can't make a squad with alts as there is no confidence if they will attend.

Only Full Time people are what I can use to assign into squads and account for them. The more Full Time people we have the better I can plan accordingly and ensure I have additional SL's if needed. If we only run with 2 squads tomorrow night and there are enough alt's for a 3rd then those people will have to wait for slots to open up.

So my message to the Alts is if you know your able to attend by tomorrow please post here again with your updated availability. Note: DO NOT edit your original post as I wont catch that so just make a new post here.

See you all on the Battlefield.
    xChelseaSmile
    Private
    Private

Post by xChelseaSmile Thu May 20, 2010 11:29 am

i want in with you brashin.

I will be turret man as usual if you want. Razz

Sorry I've been gone lately by the way, Just kinda been not feeling it with MAG. and had Swine Flu.
    connor2877
    connor2877
    Private
    Private

Post by connor2877 Thu May 20, 2010 11:49 am

you can sign me up Funny Machinegun
    BackHomeYearsAgo
    Private
    Private

Post by BackHomeYearsAgo Thu May 20, 2010 12:00 pm

hey guys what's up, sign me up, I may not be able to play for long but I'll try to stay as along as I can
    cheeseclown
    cheeseclown
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cheeseclown Thu May 20, 2010 1:34 pm

brashin i got my ps3 back and it works great i will be there for sure and im lookin forward to kicking some ass
    techman01
    techman01
    Private
    Private

Post by techman01 Thu May 20, 2010 1:51 pm

I'll be there, even if I have to move the PS3 into another room lol
    nickb_93
    nickb_93
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Post by nickb_93 Thu May 20, 2010 2:41 pm

Doesn't look like numbers'll be too much of a problem suddenly Wink
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Thu May 20, 2010 4:37 pm

nope, looks like it was a good thing for me to go through the new application section as well as send a pm to the entire clan...lol I will update rosters tomorrow morning. Also need a volunteer to lead 3rd squad if we have enough for one. Please remember the requirements above.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:15 pm