Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

2 posters

4/30 AAR Friday Night

Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

4/30 AAR Friday Night Empty 4/30 AAR Friday Night

Post by Mr_Future Mon May 03, 2010 4:30 pm

Sorry for posting this sort of late everybody. This is the AAR from last fridays op hosted by myself Mr_Future

Role: Heres some good things my squad was able to do. They had to bear with me for i usually do not squad lead in aqu or domination, but hey it all turnd out pretty good

MarcusTheCarcus- he was trusty repairman
    DrGiggles- Did quite well as FT leader
    Bluehens-medic helpd alot in the action
    SgtRaven- got the highest score somehow everygame and usually was in the top 3. good job
    sth-good job as a repairman

Missing: (only 2 people seemed to have been missing, but i understand why they had to leave last minute)
    thoma_22- i saw ur post. things happen
    nickb_93- after i pushed back the op i figured you may be sleeping as it is around 4 am there

#1 Aquisition Attacking Raven

In this game we were attacking raven i believe. i am pleased to say we were able to get in the same game as squad 2 for every game except maybe for 1. The first 10 minutes we absolutely were doing marvelous, at the 10 minute mark we had all the bunkers and the AA down. Basically a clear way to the vehicles. We got the vehicles very easily, however when we tried takeing them back out of nowhere theyd get blown up. The only solution i could figure to minimize their ability to stop us is to do a full out assault on the motor pool. I also belive we waste to much time trying to take out all the bunkers. Maybe next time the whole platoon should just go up 1 side and take out only the bunkers on that side. As you can figureo ut im sure we did lose this game

#2 Aquisition Defending Sver

In this game we were once again in the same platoon. We lost this one as well but it was not our fault. Im not going to lie when we lost our bunker a fair bit. We used the same strategy as last weeks op and went and defended the transport while we had a group of 3-4 go and repair the bunler. I am happy to say wenever they got a vehicle they could not blow up the gate and everyone would grab their rockets and blow up the transports. The other side lost both vehicles. This game could of been my fault and the inability to call in air strikes on the vehicles on the other side. I just dont know how to do that quite yet.All in all MoV did a great job in this game.

#3 Domination Attacking Raven

This was our final game. At this point we decided to go for the big show,domination. After some great platoon leading by Sotello we were able to easily take out the bunkers and the burnoff towers. At the 20 minute mark we had them already at a quarter loss of damage. by the 15 minute mark we had them at half. We kinda of slowed down and i was starting to get worried near the end but we pulled through with about 6 minutes left and won the game. Again great leading by Sotello as platoon leader.

Lessons Learned:
    I need to learn the controls of squad leader
    We used the apc strategy quite a bit. Bluehens good job at parking that apc right outside of G i belive under the bridge. I think it only got blown up once or twice if any.That strategy is a one we should use very often, also make sure you guys change your spawn point to the apcs. i noticed that i got spawned at the very back of the map at 1 point, sometimes you have to change it manually. When we are attacking in aqu i think we need to go up one side and take out the motor pool. This would save us time and our chances of captureing vehicles at a higher chance. Someone also mentioned that we shoud send a FT to sneak behind enemy lines and grab the transports, while the other FT is takeing out the bunkers, anti air battery, etc.. This is also a plan i think we should look into.

Special Thanks to Elite for takeing over SL of Squad 2 and organizeing a couple of games before i arrived.

Thanks to all who participated
    Mr_Future
    Mr_Future
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

4/30 AAR Friday Night Empty Re: 4/30 AAR Friday Night

Post by Mr_Future Mon May 03, 2010 4:35 pm

Squad 2
    Squad Leader:1.Eliteassassin479
    2.Heeroblaze
    3.Gutairest
    5.C-r-o-w-z

Later People that joined:

Brashin

If you rmember anyone else who came late please edit this post or make a reply adding those who showed up
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 05, 2010 7:55 pm

I appreciate you taking the time to post this. It was my first time playing Dom in about 6 wks at the least and I had a good time. Unfortunatly I was so exhausted from all the pre wedding day running around that I couldnt stay long

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 11:42 am