Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

3 posters

5/29 7:30pm CST - Bad Company 2 Op

DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

5/29 7:30pm CST - Bad Company 2 Op Empty 5/29 7:30pm CST - Bad Company 2 Op

Post by DrGiggIes Mon May 24, 2010 8:00 pm

This is a BC2 Op on Saturday 7:30pm CST/8:30pm EST.
    Saturday nights might become the official night for BC2 ops so if anyone has a problem with Saturday nights let me know so I can choose a night that works best for everyone.

During the last op we encountered some problems with the number of people we had, so this time if we don't get 8 or more people we will just have to make seperate squads. If we get 8 or more people we will be able to do some squad rush games or we can do some small conquest maps depending on how many people sign up. Unlike the last op we will be testing our tactics and trying to get better at our game plans.

Also during the last op we had some connection problems, so if that happens again I will have someone else host the whole match and hopefully that will work. I advise everyone that can to be on the chatbox during the Op. If you are positive that you can make it say so below and if you are unsure I will put you down as an Alternative. As for No-Shows, the same as before, there aren't enough people for me to ban you from the next op so just try to make it on time. The teams are as shown below.

Team 1:
    - DrGiggIes
    -
    -
    -

Team 2:
    -
    -
    -
    -

Alt.:
    -
    -

I want everyone to come a little early so we can get started as soon as possible, Remember to act mature and lets try to get more people than last time.
    nickb_93
    nickb_93
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

5/29 7:30pm CST - Bad Company 2 Op Empty Re: 5/29 7:30pm CST - Bad Company 2 Op

Post by nickb_93 Tue May 25, 2010 3:06 am

im in, might want to post these on the new site too, especially if these are going to be week-in week-out Ops
    SdgRaven
    SdgRaven
    MoV Artist
    MoV Artist

Post by SdgRaven Tue May 25, 2010 4:17 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:32 am