Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+8
DrGiggIes
TheFatalWound
jct155
War_Eagle101
Zokoro
NightmareStorm
Brashin
Eliteassassin479
12 posters

Leader Update 2.0

Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Leader Update 2.0 Empty Leader Update 2.0

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed May 19, 2010 12:00 am

Fatal and Night, I know you guys have been very active, but the prerequisites for leadership have changed and you you do not fall in this new catagory. I do not want you guys to think I'm backstabbing you, it's simply something for the clan. I do not want you guys to leave because of this, because you guys are good members. With enough work, you guys can get your spots back. To replace them, is Tac, and also raven is becoming a co admin.
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Leader Update 2.0 Empty Re: Leader Update 2.0

Post by Brashin Wed May 19, 2010 6:07 am

Congrats to Tac and Raven for the promotion. Elite can you enlighten us to what the new prerequisites to being a leader are now, Thanks
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Wed May 19, 2010 6:19 am

well then.... we do all the work for you? then u just drop us and let others do ur work?

and brash, apparently u have to NOT do everything elite wants you to do in order to be a leader... cause after all Fatal and I have done, no were replaced... makes me feel that when i saw Elite's Steam ID on the other place, he realized i found u he's Hotdog_fingers.. hmm...
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 19, 2010 7:27 am

Look on the bright side Storm your Blue like me.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Wed May 19, 2010 7:39 am

We need people who are active not only IN GAME, as well as on here. It used to be all activity for leadership, but that can’t be all that’s needed for a good leader now. They need to be willing to help the other members when need be; working to make the game we play a better place, and strive to improve the clan ideals in game and out. This wasn’t some decision I came to over night, I had this in the back of my mind for a few weeks (going back to what I said originally, I am not trying to backstab you guys) I talked this over with few members (yes tac and raven, but I had already had my thoughts on this before I began my conversations) These guys did not influence my decision in any way, just simply someone to vent to. I know it’s going to seem, like what you said, I’m cold and heartless, after all the work you have done, to just left you go, but I want you to know that that is farther from the truth than anything. I really do like you guys and I want to see you be the best you can be. This will also change some of the other leadership structures of the clan also. We will be more open to our other officers. You guys will pretty much not have changed much on your rank limits, most, if not all of your privileges will stay the same. I do feel bad simply because I knew you guys would take it hard. In the near future, I hope you can put this aside and continue to be the (still growing) great guys the clan would like you to be.
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Post by Zokoro Wed May 19, 2010 10:28 am

Congrats to Tac and Raven! Smile I know you guys will do well for the clan.
    War_Eagle101
    War_Eagle101
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by War_Eagle101 Wed May 19, 2010 10:41 am

Congratulations to TAC and Raven for the promotions.
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Wed May 19, 2010 11:01 am

congrats to tac and raven but i kinda agree with with nightmare. i mean they have been great leaders. i just dnt understand y u would strip them of that. just cuz u change the requirements to be a leader.
    Zokoro
    Zokoro
    Private
    Private

Post by Zokoro Wed May 19, 2010 11:18 am

jct155 wrote:congrats to tac and raven but i kinda agree with with nightmare. i mean they have been great leaders. i just dnt understand y u would strip them of that. just cuz u change the requirements to be a leader.

He did say that he had been thinking about this for a while. I think what needs to happen to help out the confusion is for Elite to post a stickied thread detailing each officer role and what their job entails.
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Wed May 19, 2010 1:00 pm

i think he should of talked to nightmare and fatal not only tac and raven. nothing bad towards them they r great officers but i think its kinda fishy that the new requirements for leaders just so happens to fit the 2 ppl elite was talkin to bout chaging em
    Brashin
    Brashin
    Sergeant First Class
    Sergeant First Class

Post by Brashin Wed May 19, 2010 1:24 pm

good points JCT...now why havent you signed up for the Fri night Op this week?
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Wed May 19, 2010 1:30 pm

cuz i hav 2 work early friday morning and idk when ill b home. and i didnt want 2 sign up and then b late and be on brashin probation
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Wed May 19, 2010 3:49 pm

Wow, this was a blow...I agree with night. We do sooooo much for this clan, yet u demote us just like that...Me and night do more than any other clan member, it may not be in game and maybe we would be able to lead the clan alone, but the clan truly wouldnt be this far without us....why dont u just kick us....like really....we do much more then anyone knows. it might not seem like it, but we truly do a lot to keep this clan up and running. All we want is to help....

We have made so much happen, done so many things, we know how to run admin panel stuff, make decisions, deal with issues, oh and also stick with the clan during the ups and downs, OH and we have been here for a VERY long time. This move you have made is something you would make....change the requirements after we have worked so hard to get there...im not surprised...No offense to Tac, but he does in game stuff, me and night do EVERYTHING else. Recruitment threads/recruitment/issues/ur dirty work/decisions/websites/threads/moderating/applications/specs....AND SO ON! This list would keep going....but i would run out of space. You say that "it used to be all activity for leadership" which is not true, its everything we have done.....one thing elite would have us do is what Zok said up above, sticky a post with the roles for each thing. Thats something me and night do...

"I am pleased to announce the NEWEST member of the Leaders Group. TheFatalWound. He has been an active and helpful member throughout his time here. He puts other members of the clan before himself and will be a great addition to the Leadership of this Clan. I hope everyone out there will strive to be like this man."
    That quote is from elites post promoting me to leader, it says helpful doesnt it? I have done so much and this is what you do elite...what happened to the good old nice elite.

What i think is really going on is that me and night disagreed with something elite said, and this is what we get. He won't except our thoughts on things. Then he goes off and makes decisions by his self.(or with others)

Elite, you act like we have done nothing, and this is how we are rewarded. Me and Night work for the better of the clan, you seem to work for the better of yourself and thoughts. I hope the entire clan understands what this is doing. Not to say elite is a bad leader at all...he is great most of the time and you all should be happy to have him as a leader, but if things like this continue to happen, understand that chances of any type of leadership to anyone has fallen to a very slight chance. If you do want to become some type of leader like officer, make sure to be favorited... All i want is justice...To EVERYONE!

Last edited by TheFatalWound on Wed May 19, 2010 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Wed May 19, 2010 4:27 pm

nicely put fatal i agree with u 100% u and night did so much more in my opinion. and elite was wrong in changing the leadership policy without consulting the other leaders and idc if he says hes not backstabbing u guys, thats wat hes doin. may i ask wat u guys disagreed on?
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Wed May 19, 2010 4:36 pm

Some member issues/Operation Thong, which i would tell you what it is because im not an admin anymore, but because me and night put SOO much work into it, I don't want to spoil it. I think there were some other things that we disagreed on tho. The reason i cant think of them is bc they were soo minor and stupid....

Last edited by TheFatalWound on Fri May 21, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Wed May 19, 2010 4:47 pm

Also, why do you(elite) call it a Leader Update? The red name is no longer a "leader"(except for you of course...), its an admin position. Or has that been changed too?
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm

ok. im sorry 2 say but i dnt agree with elites leadership at all. u guys do more than he does. u participate more in the clan ops then he does. ur more helpful then he is. if thats not wat a leader should do then wat are u 2 do?
    DrGiggIes
    DrGiggIes
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by DrGiggIes Wed May 19, 2010 5:48 pm

I don't really want to get involved in all the fighting but I feel really bad for Fatal and Night, sorry you got demoted after all of your effort. And congrats to TAC and Raven.
    thoma_22
    thoma_22
    Squad Leader
    Squad Leader

Post by thoma_22 Wed May 19, 2010 11:21 pm

I completely agree with fatal and night. For the time I've been here fatal and night have been two of the most consistently active members in this clan. They may not be able to be active in game much but there leadership on the website is unmatched.
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Thu May 20, 2010 6:06 am

thanks for all your support guys, i just don't understand whats going on in Elite's head right now.
    jct155
    jct155
    Private First Class
    Private First Class

Post by jct155 Thu May 20, 2010 12:21 pm

np. i dnt either
    dakidx
    dakidx
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by dakidx Fri May 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Bad call on that one Elite. Nights been around doing stuff since before you were a leader. When i joined Cody was still around and you 2 were the same rank, and for you to do this when he has worked so hard... seems kinda wrong. Fatal has done a lot as well... But i guess whats done is done.
    cortezelgangster
    cortezelgangster
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by cortezelgangster Sat May 22, 2010 3:14 pm

i think we shuld have a vote or somethin
    so a major change like a change in clan leaders isnt based on one person opnion
    Turb_Markov
    Turb_Markov
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by Turb_Markov Sat May 22, 2010 9:32 pm

I respect your decision elite, you've made the right one; that's all I can say for now.
    TheFatalWound
    TheFatalWound
    Admin
    Admin

Post by TheFatalWound Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:00 pm

Still have that chip on my shoulder...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am