Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Men Of Valor

Hey, you like what you see? If you think your fit to be part of MoV, take a minute to register and post an intro/application.

We have one large division for MAG, but have just started our brand new BC2 and MoH Divisions!

Thanks, staff of MoV

Men Of Valor

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to M.o.V.
***NEW WEBSITE: http://menofvalorgaming.enjin.com/ ***
*** VISIT MoV AT OUR NEW WEBSITE ***

+4
cookie182
NightmareStorm
Eliteassassin479
King_Cody7
8 posters

MoV Update. July 23rd

King_Cody7
    King_Cody7
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

MoV Update. July 23rd Empty MoV Update. July 23rd

Post by King_Cody7 Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:58 pm

In this installment of updates to come to MoV we will all be experiencing big changes to the clan. As we draw nearer to the release of the beta for MAG and the release of the game itself changes are obviously going to come. Today through this post you there will be rather large news and fortunately no un-happy news. To begin we will talk about our squads.

The squads have gradually but finally come to there limmit of players, although not all are active its to the squad leaders discression to kick or remove players from there squad. As the 4 sqauds finally get topped off we have to implement a 5th squad into play, and its going to be Echo squad. This squad will be exactly the same as any other squad just with a different name. Now to introduce the new Squad leader of Echo, and thats Eliteassassin479 who is very well deserving and qualified for the job. Make sure to congratulate elite on this as well as the next topic. Promotions and demotions.

This installment isnt about bad news, its about things to come and making changes to benefit the future. With time commitment comes responsibility and rather large changes to the face of the clan. With all of this being said, I introduce our latest promotions:

Eliteassassin: Moving up once again, this time to full time admin. He can commit the time and effort that is needed from an admin to the clan and seems the most qualified member to promote. Hes been active ever since joining and hasnt let anyone down yet. So congratulations elite, a job well done as co-leader, now enjoy your seat as an admin but remember that its still members first.

Nightmarestorm: Moving from elite to co-leader to fill the spot along with potato, I know that your moving houses but once you get the time and commitment going your going to be a great assistant to the leaders. Keep up the good work and see you back to full time within the coming weeks.

Cookey: Moving from member to elite, cookey has been the most active member we have for the past few weeks showing that he has an interest in more higher roles then member, so congratulations on getting elite make sure the forums are kept in line.

And for now there is only 1 demotion, that would be to Jkomcs from elite to member, just because we need an active (more active) member in that role, if you think you can step it up just pm me later on and well see what we can do.

Now that all the big things are out of the way, and that I have some good help on the way in elite, were going to be setting up a practice schedule in the coming week. The practice schedule will just be on other games to keep warmed up and up to date for MAG's release, plus its always alot of fun playing with your clan members. We will make a poll later to see what time best fits everyone. As for the new forums for MAG...we NEED to keep the clan recruitment topic bumped guys, its a must to get a good flow of members and to get us back on the map. So all I can really say is be prepared for the coming weeks, and lets just try to give it our all.
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

MoV Update. July 23rd Empty Re: MoV Update. July 23rd

Post by Eliteassassin479 Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:02 pm

finnaly... lol
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:55 pm

whoohooo!!!!!

lol

painted my room today, and gonna start to slowly pack up tomorow, but, once we move in and get settled, (for the 2-4 months til we move again) i'll be back to comin as much as i used to!!!
    cookie182
    cookie182
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by cookie182 Fri Jul 24, 2009 6:50 am

thank you for the promotion and congrats to all the others.
    imzaparrothead
    imzaparrothead
    Private
    Private

Post by imzaparrothead Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:38 am

congrats and looking forward to it
    ShadowAssassin92
    ShadowAssassin92
    Private
    Private

Post by ShadowAssassin92 Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:52 pm

congrats! You guys deserve it. Hopefully I can get in on the practice. Dual Wield
    Eliteassassin479
    Eliteassassin479
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Eliteassassin479 Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:51 pm

thanks guys
    RiceShot
    RiceShot
    Private
    Private

Post by RiceShot Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:43 am

Congratulations Elite. You're the one who invited me to this clan, and I thank you for that.

And congrats to everyone else too. Smile
    NightmareStorm
    General of Valor
    General of Valor

Post by NightmareStorm Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:08 am

why thank you my minions

Smile
    jkomcs
    jkomcs
    Staff Sergeant
    Staff Sergeant

Post by jkomcs Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:16 pm

i agree man i cant help out as much as i use too... i remember the days when even elite was below me in posts and activeness... or whatever the word is.. ill try to step up as im sure i said before but having no internet doesnt help. At all. Sorry Cody. I feel as if im letting the clan down... sniff... go cry in my corner now

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:29 pm